Chapter 3: The initiation

NEO POV

I sat there after waking up from a weird dream all sweaty and gross.

Neo: mind "There is no way that way just a dream. Roman has to tell me about my mom, dad and sister if I even had one." I looked around to see everyone still asleep. "I should get myself cleaned up before Nora starts waking everyone up."

TIME SKIP

After the shower I got dressed and went to get my sleeping bag only to run into Nora waking poor Ren up the way she did. But my eyes soon landed on Pyrrha how had bad bed hair which made me smile but all so blush a bit.

Neo: mind "I may have read fanfics were the reader had a thing with Pyrrha but never thought I had the hot's for her. *sigh* I only ever had the hot's for Neo, but I'm Neo so might as well." I gave a shrug and went to the get my parasol from the locker room.

After I got there I saw Nora and Ren walk past me with Nora talking about pancakes. I garbed my parasol then went to eat some pancakes and some ice cream.

(one plat of pancakes and tube of neopoolitan ice cream later)

I was skipping around the locker room waiting to be called to the cliffs, but as I was skipping around one of the lockers I bumped into Jaune knocking myself on my but.

Jaune: "Oh sorry I wasn't looking were I was going." After he helped my up I pulled out my scroll.

Neo: kind smile "It's okay I didn't get hurt so we're good blonde." "Name's Neo, what's yours?" Jaune gave me a smile.

Jaune: happy tone "I'm Jaune Arc, shot, sweat, ladies love it." I just shook my head and smile at how dome it is.

Neo: "I don't think ladies love it blonde." He gave a knowing chuckle as I spotted Weiss and Pyrrha. "See the white hair girl back there?" I pointed at Weiss as he nodded. "I bet you can't get her to like you right here and now."

Jaune: cocky tone "I'll prove you wrong." We stepped up to Weiss and Pyrrha with me being a bit nerves of being near Pyrrha.

Jaune: confident tone "You know what else is great? Me, Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you." I can't help but silently laugh at him.

Weiss: "You again?" Pyrrha pop in front of Weiss.

Pyrrha: kind tone "Nice to meet you, Jaune!" Jaune pouched Pyrrha out of the way to get to Weiss.

As Jaune tried to flirt with Weiss I felt a pear of arms rap around my neck cussing me to frizz and look up to see Pyrrha smiling at me.

Pyrrha: kind tone "Hello again cutie." I blushed and looked down hiding my face in my hands.

Neo: mind "OMG Pyrrha is flirting with me!" She bent down to my height that is when she whispered into my ear.

Pyrrha: "You look cute when your trying to hide your blush." Her voice sent a shivers down my spine.

Jaune must have said something about teams because Pyrrha stood up to speak to him.

Pyrrha: steel holding onto Neo "Actually, I think the teams are comprised of 4 students each, so-" Jaune cut her off as she keep me in her grasp but steel hiding my face.

Jaune: confident tone "You don't say. Well, hot-stuff, play your cards right and maybe you could join up with the winning team." I was about to open Hush (the parasol) but Weiss stood in between us and Jaune.

Weiss: "Jaune, is it? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?" I stopped hiding my face as I looked up Pyrrha with a goofy smile.

Jaune: "Not in the slightest, Snow Angel." I begin to silently giggle at how bad of a flirt he is.