Chapter 4: School

With this story there will be no Bio for Neo. If you want a Bio go read it at the Fandum website.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEO POV

Amber and I got to our dorm room took a shower then settled in.

Neo: mind "Damn I'm pop." The beds are really nice.

Amber: calm tone "So are you going to tell me how you know about the maidens?" If I could scream I would and loudly at that.

Neo: sits up right, sign "What I'm about to tell you is going to sign like bullshit, but it is a really as ether then us." She just nod. "First of this whole world was made by a man named Monty Oum in the form of books, then animated by a group called Rooster Teeth. I original came from the same world Monty did." Amber looked at me in disbelief.

Amber: "But if that is true, then how did you end up on Remnant?"

Neo: "I was on my way to one of Rooster Teeth's fan meet up things with a friend, I don't remember what it was called. I was cosplaying as Neopolitan one of the fan favorites when I was hit by a truck and dead, then the next I kwon I woke up as Neo in Roman's hideout." I pop my knuckles. "In short I was a big fan of the RWBY anime and manga to the point where I had everything RWBY. And before you ask the show is fallows team RWBY as in Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long."

Amber: "Wait, so you know everything that is going to happen and what happened?" I sighed and nodded.

Neo: "Yes and no." She gave me confused look. "First is the fact that Summer Rose And Qrow Branwen are Ruby's parents and that Summer is alive. In the story line Summer is dead by the hand of Salem herself and Taiyang is her father. And second is what I did."

Amber: "What you did. What did you do?" I just pointed at her. "Me?"

Neo: "Yes, you. You were not sir posted to even be here as you are but I am happy that you are. BTW I am the one how tipped off Oz about the attack from that witch and her underlings. Your welcome and no need to thank me. And the third thing is that I'm 17 and not 21 years old then, oh and that Pyrrha has a thing for me and not Jaune but I think that was my own fault." *yawn* "Can we pike this up some other time I need sleep and can you pleas not tell Ozpin about this."

Amber: smile "I promos Neo, and good night." 

After that long 'talk' I got into my bed and sleep overcome me.

TIME SKIP AMBER POV

I woke up and looked over to Neo to see her still a sleep. I am here because of her tampering in events, I need to think of a way to thank her.

???: kind tone "Neo it's time to wake up." She shot up and looked around. "You have a long day ahead so get up and turn off the alarm would ya?" Neo rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with a yawn and turned off the alarm.

After we got ready for class I noted that Neo was looking at her scroll with a bit of a sad look.

Amber: "Neo you good?" she shook her head.

Neo: sign "I miss Roman is all but let's get going."

TIME SKIP NEO POV

Amber and I were sitting in Port's class waiting for Teams RWBY and JNPR.

*buzz*

I made a illusions of myself as I slipped under the desk then opened my scroll.

*text*