ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 8

Warning: Drama, Truth, broken promises, comfort, wholesome.

If you don't like long chapters, yada yada, as this chapter contains 3000+ words, then don't freaking read it.

Happy reading!

_____

As Blitz and Loona went back home to take care of Y/N wanting to get in time, before the history repeated, Stolas who was looking for his daughter, saying her name over and over again, to call out for her.

Stolas was starting to get worried.

"Octavia?" Stolas exclaimed, looking right and left, hoping to see where she went too.

"Leave me alone!"

"Octavia!" Seeing that she went into the fun house, Stolas didn't hesitate to follow her. Worry in his voice, as he entered the place, in the shadow showed multiple IMP demons who wanted to kidnap or kill him.

After Stolas went inside, looking at all these deadly things that can kill any lowlife demon, and not seeing his daughter, he slid down and landed safely, wanting to continue his search, but was interrupted by an IMP demon, jumping on his back.

"Um, I think I'm supposed to be bodyguarded right now!" Stolas irritated said, so after the imp covered his lips, it got shot straight in the brain.

After the imp went limp, Stolas brushes off his arms and asks Millie, Moxxie, where is Blitzy, as he is supposed to be the one protecting him as Blitz is his knight in shining armor.

"Not you little ones"

"His.. Uh... Busy." Millie said, sliding down the slide, followed by Moxxie carrying the stuffed toy, and thanks to Blitz.

Moxxie won't need to fight the demon guy at the stand, who's about to make a move on his wife. Moxxie got to say, maybe this time his boss did something good for him, yet again, like his wife, seeing Blitz act that way is all new to them, sorta.

"Ah, he's got an urgent matter, your highness, and uh... everything is now on fire... and I think it's bett-" but Moxxie was cut off.

"What's more urgent than this?" Stolas inquired, only sighing, telling Blitz's employee that he would deduct the payment if Blitz didn't show up to bring them home.

After turning around from them, Stolas couldn't help but roll his eyes and continue searching for Octavia.

Already suspecting that Blitz would do something like this, as Blitz told him many times how he didn't have time, even when he was doing this job or any job.

Stolas entered the next room and found who he was looking for; just hearing Octavia's sobbing tore him apart, and as he walked to where she was, he felt a sudden throb in his head, as this scenario was familiar to him.

Shaking his head off, thinking he was just stressed and tired, worried for Octavia, he took the hat off, and sat next to Octavia.

"Octavia... *Sad sigh* I take it you up- not having fun...?"

"I didn't even want to come here." Octavia whined, sadness in her voice while sniffling.

"I-I'm sorry sweetie... I, I thought you loved it here."

"When I was a kid and my parents didn't hate each other... and my Dad didn't float to a weird red dick the entire time" Octavia said, hugging her legs then leaning on the side, eye's focus on something else.

Stolas, realizing what Octavia meant, immediately apologized for everything that is happening right now, and how he should have listened.

"I... I just want to go home," Octavia sniffled, tears starting to stream again on her face. "But home doesn't even feel like home anymore... You ruined it."