Chapter 1- Rainy Day

On a rainy evening of October 31st, Kaide and Claire are bored at home. Claire can keep herself busy by reading but Kaide can't do too much: she loves to climb trees, hunt animals for fun or scare unknown people but currently she can do nothing with these activities because Claire has forbidden her to go outside when it rains.
- Claiiiire I want to go outside please!! Kaide kept asking this, which was starting to annoy Claire.
The elf kept her calm even though she knew that Kaide absolutely wanted to go and have fun in the rain. She tells Kaide to do as she does, read a book, but she knew her little demon was going to refuse.
- Read a book, are you kidding me?? I don't want to READ A BOOK. Kaide shouted.
Claire, still calm, tells her that when the rain stops she can go play outside. Kaide sulks and lies on the couch without saying anything.

---

Claire knows Kaide's temperament well, she knows that a rainy day is a horror in her life because she usually loves to spend her days outside. But as it rains today, her little tiefling must remain locked inside.

A few hours later, Claire closes her book and checks if the rain has stopped outside. No, it's still raining but a little less than before. She looks in the direction of her lover: she is asleep on the couch. Claire smiles ; she loves when Kaide listens to her even if she doesn't want to. The elf approaches her companion and gives her a kiss on the forehead, then picks up another book and sits down next to her.

 The elf approaches her companion and gives her a kiss on the forehead, then picks up another book and sits down next to her

After 20 minutes of reading she feels Kaide's tail waving, which means she will wake up soon.

Yup, Kaide wakes up several minutes later and sees Claire sitting quietly next to her with her book in hand. She rubs her eyes and asks if the rain has stopped while calmly stretching. Unfortunately it's still raining outside... Claire doesn't like to see Kaide sad, angry and deprived of what she loves to do.

Then she got an idea.

End of chapter 1.