Sookook- Jealous boyfriend

Warning ⚠️ It contain smut so if you're uncomfortable with it then kindly not read it....

Thank you

The story begins.....

It was Friday night. Kim jisoo is currently cooking for her boyfriend aka Jeon jungkook who is working at his office which is located in his house only.

He was a Mafia and a Playboy but he changed from the moment he met Kim jisoo aka his girlfriend.

Jungkook was busy working when his phone ring means someone call him.

He look at the caller ID and it's his best friend Namjoon so he immediately answer it. "Hello Namjoon hyung wassup" The younger boy said,his eyes still glued in the screen of his laptop."Hi jungkook as you know tomorrow is my anniversary and I held a party so you have to come" Namjoon said like a Teacher who ask the students to pay for the exam fees.

Jungkook forget that tomorrow was his best friend's anniversary so he lied." Ok Hyung I know I know but at what time the party will start" Jungkook asked, standing from his seat and went to his girlfriend who is busy cooking.

" At 6:00 pm so make sure to come on time.For now bye I have so much things to do" Namjoon said and hang up the call.

Jisoo didn't notice jungkook cause her eyes is glued in the frying pan."What are you making chu" Jungkook said as he scared jisoo."Oh kookie who scared me" Jisoo said putting her one hand in her chest.

"Hehe sorry" Jungkook said and give a quick peek in her lips. " I'm making kimchi and tteokbokki for you my love" Jisoo said as she look back at the frying pan she is also cooking egg for him.

" Tomorrow night we'll have to go to Namjoon hyung house it's his anniversary." Jungkook said as he back hug her.

"I know and I have already buy them a gift. Don't you dare to look at other women tomorrow" Jisoo said.

"I will surely look because you never wear a sexy dress" jk said jokingly but jisoo toke it serious.

"Ok just wait for tomorrow" Jisoo said coldly.

-------------------

Time skip to Next day at 5:30

"Chu fast we're running late.Namjoon hyung told me to come fast" Jungkook shout from the living room.

"Ok coming" Jisoo said walking down the stairs.Jungkook was so shock,his eyes were open widely same goes to his mouth......

Jisoo's look