Sookook- The dog

Rosé pov
Hi guys my name is Jeon Rosé and I'm Jisoo's bestfriend. Today I had made a plan to make my brother and Jisoo close. You know Jisoo has a crush on my brother for 3 years but never had the confidence to propose him.

Usually my brother rarely come home because he's a CEO so he's busy with his work and come home only twice or thrice a week. And Today he will come home and I'll call Jisoo to hang out with me at my house. And also we have a new dog. Which Jisoo doesn't know yet and you all know that Jisoo is afraid of big dogs. So let's do our plan 'Fighting'....

Jisoo pov
Aish today Rosé call me to come to her house cause she's bored. Can't she come to my house I mean like I'm very poor to go to her big mansion you know what I don't really like to go to her house. But what to do just last month I came to her house because of Jeon jungkook my crush......

Right now I'm infront of her house and I know Jungkook will not be there. Because if he's here then Rosé will inform me but she didn't so I guess she's home alone.

I ring the bell and no one was opening the door. I again ring the bell and again no one open the door. So I call her and she pick it up.

"I'm infront of your house open the door"~Jisoo

"Just enter it is open, I'm in the toilet" ~Rosé

"Ok bye"~Jisoo

With that I cut the phone and enter her house. First I wait for her in the living room but after sometime she didn't come so I enter her room only to see a big dog sitting in her bed.

s soon as he saw me he start to bark and poor me, I am so scared that I start running

s soon as he saw me he start to bark and poor me, I am so scared that I start running. I was running god knows where and then I enter the kitchen, the dog also enter. I quickly climb in the countertop and start saying "Go away little I mean big doggy cho" I keep repeating him again.....

Jungkook pov
I was listening to music with my headphones cause I was bored, My sister Rosé said to me to wait for someone and don't do my work. So I listen to music to throw away the bored. After listening for like half an hour.I put my headphones aside and then I heard a girl voice. I thought it was Rosé but it was not, it sounds familiar but not Rosé so I went to check and guess what I saw Jisoo on the counter top sending away my dog 'Bam'.

"Bam come here" I said and then both of them look at me, Jisoo and Bam. Jisoo was quite shock to see me. I walk near her and give my hand in other for her to come down. But as soon as she put her legs in the ground Bam again bark which make her to jump on me.

Their position

(But Jisoo is the one who hug Jungkook and Jk is one who carry Jisoo)

Jungkook pov
"Jungkook take that bloody dog away!!!" Jisoo shout but still we're in the same position. I kinda blush. "Bam go away" Ofcourse he listen to me, cause he's a trained dog. Bam went to his favorites place 'Rosé room' and sleep there. "Jisoo he's gone" I said and Jisoo quickly stand and said "Sorry I was just scared" she rub her back neck.

"No it's ok I understand " I said and then suddenly my phone rang, I look at the caller ID and it's Rosé so I quickly pick it up.....

Hello Rosé~Jungkook

Hi oppa is Jisoo there~Rosé

Yes she's here~Jungkook

Can you plz give it to her~ Rosé

(Jk give his phone to Jisoo)

Hello Rosé~Jisoo

I'm so sorry Jisoo unnie, I ask you to come to our house but I'm not there~Rosé

Can you come to the mall near oppa's office we'll meet there~Rosé

Ok sure~Jisoo

Bye unnie and tell oppa to come too~Rosé

Rosé cut the call. "Jungkook~shi Rosé tell us to meet her at the mall near your office" Jisoo said avoiding eyes contact with him. "Oh ok then let's go" Jk said and then they both went and sit in jk's car.....

"umm I'm sorry for the earlier incident" Jisoo again said. "Jisoo if you again say sorry then I'll kiss you" Jungkook said totally annoying and also making Jisoo blush and the driver to smile....

"Sir we arrive" The driver said and then they both went out of the car, bid good bye to the driver and walk inside the mall together....

While walking someone call Jungkook's name and it was his buisness partner. "Oh hi Miss Lee" Jungkook said politely but actually he hate her because she likes him and would be clingy to him....

"Hi! What are you doing here" she said. "Ofcourse shopping" Jk said to her which she just smile and then "Who is she?" She again ask and Jk reply a quite good answer.

"Oh she's my girlfriend and we are here to shop for our wedding dresses and so on" Jk said making Jisoo and Miss Lee to widen their eyes. "What!!!" Miss Lee said and Jungkook just nodded....

"Ok now bye Miss Lee we have so much to do, hope you have a good day" Jungkook said and hold Jisoo's hand then drag her to a café where Rosé is....

"I'm Sorry Soo it's just she's so annoying so I had to say that so that she would make a distance from me" Jk said while walking.

"Nahh it's ok besides I'm also sorry for the earlier inci~" Jisoo was cut off by Jungkook, he slam his lips into her and start to move slowly Jisoo also lose control and reply back to his kiss....

After a while Jk break the kiss and say "I already told you to not say sorry or else I'll kiss you but you seems to want a kiss from me" Saying that Jisoo blush so hard...

"And what do you think I don't know that you like me for the past few years" Jungkook say that making Jisoo to look at him blushing....

"How did you know" Jisoo shyly ask him.

"Well I love you too" Jungkook answer her which is not the ans for her questions but Jisoo was happy so she quickly hug him and Jk also hug her back .....

Wahhh my ship is sailing" Rosé said out of nowhere. Making the both new couple to look at her. "Rosé why didn't you told me that you have a dog" Jisoo said and was about to hit her but Rosé started to run. Jisoo also run behind her...

"Aish those two important person in my life are just like kids" Jungkook said...

"My love Kim Jisoo you're only mine"~Jungkook

"Rosé my sister time for you to find your love~Jungkook said to his own and follow them....

________________the end🐇________________

Plz comment guys if you want vsoo smut.....🐇