sookook

“Oppa when are your friends coming” Jin's bestfriend ask him but they are cousin.

“Ohhh they are coming today” He replied

“BTW Jisoo can you plz make some delicious food for them, you know my friends love your food” Jin said more like a begging.

“But why didn't they said especially Jimin and Jungkook, Jimin sometimes said but Jungkook, he looks like he want to vomit while eating the food that I made” Jisoo complaint.

“You know he is a shy type person”  Jin reply, “Shy but not in bed right” Jisoo said sarcastically.

“Jisoo, I know,me and the other boys are playboys but he is not like us, he wants to do it with one girl Idk who but he likes her” Jin said trying to convince her to make food for them.

“Fine but you guys will have to clean the dishes by your own” Saying that Jisoo went towards the kitchen and start to make delicious food.

Jisoo was angry, she herself don't know why.

Is it about Jungkook didn't compliment her food? Or he likes someone?

Yeap she likes him <3
.
.
.
.
.
Jisooyaa my friends are here” Jin shout from the living room, “Coming” Jisoo shout back and came to them with some snacks to eat

“Jisoo let's play, you never play with us” Taehyung said.

“Why would I play with you??” Jisoo ask but then she looks at Jungkook who was buzy with his phone.

‘I am going to know now that he like me or not’ Jisoo said in her head

“Ok then we'll play truth or dare” Jisoo said making Tae, Jhope and Jimin to be happy.

They all settled down including Jungkook, they spin the bottle and it lands on Jisoo first.

“Dare” She said, the boys look at each other mischievously and said, “Kiss the person whom the bottle will land” Jimin said.

They spin the bottle and it lands on Suga, Jisoo kiss him on his cheek, and then she quickly look towards Jungkook but he was smiling.

After that it lands on Taehyung, “Dare” he said but he immediately change it into a truth. “So what do you think about Jisoo?” Ask Jin.

“She's just like my big sister” He replied happily.

They again spin the bottle and now it lands on Jungkook, “Dare” Soon after he said that Taehyung yell “Gave a hickey on Jisoo's neck”

All of them widen their eyes, “Isn't it too much and also infront of us” Namjoon said but Jimin cut him off “It's a dare hyung he have to finish it”

Jungkook look at Jisoo, then he went near her and gulp first, Jisoo was also nervous.

He hold her neck and start to suck it, “Mhhhmm” Jisoo start to moan which make all the boys to turn on except Jin instead he felt

After Jungkook is finished, they all gulp because the hickey was so dark, Jimin slowly spin the bottle and it lands on him

“Truth”

“So who is the first girl you did” Jhope ask, “My ex girlfriend Eunha”

After so many spins, it again lands on Jisoo, “Dare” She again pick dare because she don't want to answer their weird questions instead she is willing to do weird stuff.