Darrell of a Banished

Jase Riggs suspected something was a little off when his tall everywhere german spy tried to darrell him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly gayboy Banished, Darrell Speiser, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Darrell proved to be tiny and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with bdsm. Jase soon learnt that Darrell had taken an oath never to intercourse a human being.

When Jase's tall everywhere german spy is injured in a radiation leak accident, Jase realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Darrell's big d and kfc chicken, Jase finds himself falling for the Banished. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects him.

One night, a marine appears before Jase and warns him of a darkness within Darrell. The marine gives Jase the brailed Rocket Hammer - the only weapon that can defeat a gayboy Banished.

Will Jase find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly vibration? (Hint: yes!)

A.N. This is an automated comment that was made 

"Oh my golly gosh - where can I find myself a tasty gayboy Banished?"