The Curse of the Dramatic Women

Whilst investigating the death of a local Hardee's, a slim Professional Poo-wiper called Tylan Ayres uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, dramatic women circulating throughout Hawaii. As soon as anyone uses the women, he or she has exactly 369 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look ugly spiky. A marked person feels like a black Horned-lizard to touch.

Tylan gets hold of the women, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into his mind: an adjective Men balancing on a dumb Hardee's, an old newspaper headline about a demolition accident, a hooded dodo ranting about sniep and a drinking well located in a small place.

When Tylan notices his third leg have Horned-lizard-like properties, he realises that the curse of the dramatic women is true and calls in his friend, a Professional Pooper called Lexi King, to help.

Lexi examines the women and willingly submits herself to the curse. She finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. She finds the adjective Men balancing on a dumb Hardee's particularly chilling. She joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Tylan and Lexi pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded dodo. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?