eleven

"Is it weird I miss us?"

Real life!

Schlatt!

"SO...J" her dad looks at me as he passes Min a backpack. "How'd you two meet?"

"Ran into eachother at high-school graduation" I shrug.

:

I shove through the crowd, finally getting to some kind of clearing. I roll my eyes when a girl speeds past me, I knew her name was Taylor but I didn't give a shit, she's toxic as fuck.

"Give it back!"

A slightly shorter girl slams into me, I fall back on to the grass, getting the wind knocked out of me. I wheeze as the girl rubs her nose as she sat on top of me. "...what the...fuck..?" I gasp for air.

"Oh no, are you dying?...shit am I gonna kill someone right after I become an adult..?" She whispers to herself. "I know CPR, do you need help?" She brings her hands up to the sides of her face. I look at her, she was Jasmine fucking Watson, who's also been my crush for two years.

"...no just get...the fuck off me" I wheeze out.

"Sorry sorry" she gets off me and sits down next to me, the crowd slowly leaving. "Uh, are your parents here?" She asks, I nod. "That's nice of them, oh yeah. That bitch stole my fucking cap" she grumbles.

I let out a struggled laugh. "...yeah she's an ass..." I grin. "...your Jasmine right?" I breathe, finally breathing better. I sit up and take my gown off, the weather was to fucking hot for this.

"Um, y-yeah..." she nods and looks away from me. "How'd you know that?"

"Uh maybe because your the girl that punched Samuel Dane in the fucking face." I smile. "It was awesome, didn't see it but heard about it" I drop my gown next to me on the ground, next to my cap which had fallen off when I fell.