twenty

"I miss our childish fights."

Real life!

Real life!

Schlatt!

I TAKE MY HAND AND RUB MY EYES, squinting them so they can adjust to the light.

When I can finally see I smile but roll my eyes at what I woke up to.

Min had to be the worst type of sleeper ever. One of her legs were over my chest, her head on her nightstand and her other leg off the bed while one of her hands were under my head and the other on her own chest.

She looked so fucking uncomfortable so I decided to wake her up in a very annoying way.

I look around for my phone before realizing it's in my hoodie pocket, I sigh and peak over the edge of the bed. My hoodie was on the floor, I peak back at Min before leaning off the bed and grabbing my hoodie. I lay back on the bed and take my phone out of the pocket before tossing the hoodie back on the floor.

Min shuffles and I freeze, she takes the hand that used to be under my head and pulls it back to her. I go to breathe again but she rolls over, her breath on my cheek.

After waiting a full minute to make sure she isn't awake I take out my phone, opening clash of clans to wake her in the loudest way possible.

I open the game with the volume at max and put it on the side of her face.

Min jumps awake and I burst out laughing. "What the fuck J?" She takes her leg off my chest and slaps my arm. My phone rests on her side. "Why the fuck would you do that?" She rubs her eyes.

I look down at my phone before quickly grabbing it. "Y-You were fucking on top of me I needed to wake you up somehow" I roll my eyes, shutting my phone off and setting it on my chest.

"Oh..." she runs a hand through her hair, her fingers getting stuck.

I laugh. "You need to brush your hair"

"Your hair is messy to" she rolls her eyes and crawls out of bed.

"No it isn't..." I raise my hand and comb my fingers through my hair before realizing my headband fell out. "Where the fuck..?"

"Probably fell out while you were sleeping. Anyways what time is it?" Min asks as she grabs her luggage.

I check my phone. "Uh, 9:12pm"