eighteen

"Fuck love, honestly. "

Real life and Internet!

Jasmine!

"WILBUR!" I throw my hands in the air, he does the same.

"JAZ!" I let go of my luggage and throw my arms around him, he squeezes me so tight he lifts me off the ground slightly.

"Oh...fuck" I breathe out. "...let me go..!" I laugh, placing a hand on his chest and making him drop me.

"Sorry, sorry" He smiles. "I'm just so happy you're here!" He shakes my shoulder. "Oh-! Let me grab your suitcase" He jogs over and grabs the handle before coming back to me.

I take out my phone. "I need to book a hotel, you got those things here?" I joke.

"No, no." He shakes his head. "No way you're staying in one of those dirty hotels, you can sleep on my couch?" He suggests.

I let out a breath of relief. "Thank you Wil, I was terrified. I didn't want to go home alone everyday for a week, I was scared I would get kidnapped" I smile at him.

"It's not a problem, at all." He shakes his head and smiles wider.

"Why are you so happy?" I question.

"You're right in front of me!" He stands up straight. "I have this whole week planned!"

"Oh well...I did promise Tommy I'd do a vlog with him tomorrow" I stop Wilbur.

He rolls his eyes but stops midway and smiles again. "I'm gonna be in that vlog to"

"Where are we going anyways?"

"Total Wipeout challenge"

"I'm gonna get whacked, Charlie hold me" I wrap my arms around one of his. We all stood in front of the water, staring at the Wipeout challenge. Tubbo, Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy stood next to the two of us.

"So! Who's going first?" Tommy looks at all of us.

"Jaz." Wilbur starts.

"No-"

"Jaz. Jaz. Jaz" they all begin to chant.

"No! Charlie not you too!" I let go of him as he joins in on the chanting. Wilbur walks over to me. "No, I will beat you up?" I sound unsure of myself.