ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʙɪɢ ɴᴇᴡs

★ - ❝Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it. -

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Sweetheart, you worry too much. You act as if they're strangers to us."

Today was a big day for the Kamado family. Not that Tanjiro or any of the other children knew as to why it was a important day.

Today was the day that Kie, Tanjuro, Ayama, and Kenji were going to break some very exciting news out to their children.

"Mom!" Tanjiro whined, trying to squirm away from her when she combed through his hair for the hundredth time in the span of two minutes. "Can you please calm down?! You'll rip out my hair with how hard you're brushing."

"Okay, okay. I'm calm, you're calm, we're all calm!" Kie reassured, panicking more and more as the time grew nearer and nearer.

'Will our people disagree? Will they turn against us because of this decision?' Kie shook her head firmly to get rid of such ludicrous.

"Mom! Why didn't you tell me they were coming over?!"

"Simply because if I did then you would have refused to cooperate." Kie gave a cheeky smile before straightening out her dress. "Now let's go greet them before your father blows up the kitchen."

"Welcome, welcome!" Kie ushered the King and Queen in. Shock seeped into her features seeing the two identical teen boys behind them. "Oh my! They've grown up so much!"

Tanjiro sat on one of the emerald green couches, to pass time he had picked up a book lying around and decided to give it a read.

Not even noticing the sound of feet coming his way until a finger placed it self on the page he was reading. Successfully grabbing his attention.

"Tanjiro," Kie harshly whispered, the smile still on her face as to not draw suspicion. "Ayama, Kenji, Yuichiro, Muichiro, it is so nice of you all to accept our invitation for supper."

Tanjiro finally acknowledging the other people in the room placed his book down. Just as he was about to apologize for his rudeness, Ayama came and pulled him into a hug.

"You've grown so much, my dear." She said, cupping his face in her hands as she throughly examined his face. "Oh, it was just yesterday you, Yui, and Mui were running around the palace gardens and coming back looking as if a tornado struck!"

Tanjiro flushed slightly at the memory. He forgot how close they used to be with each other before the three got into it and never recovered from the fight since.

"Tanjiro," Yuichiro spoke in a somewhat cold tone that no one else seemed to pick up besides his brother and Tanjiro himself. "Still as short as ever."

They adults laughed slightly at the comment, taking it as Yuichiro just joking around before getting into their own conversation as they walked towards the kitchen to help the chefs prepare for dinner.

"Tanjiro!" Muichiro called out in a happy tone, walking over to give the burgundy-haired male a warm hug. "We haven't seen you in so long. How are you?"