Introduction?

It was finally the day you had dreamed of, your debut.

You were a mere sixteen year old boy who grew up listening and watching idols sing and dance. Ignited by the flame that is passion you started dancing at 12 years old and started singing at 13. You auditioned at 14 and got accepted, the past two years have been training tirelessly and your dream was finally coming true.

Although 16, you were the leader of your group 'STR' which was an abbreviation for the word 'Strength' (I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRINGE BUT TRUST)

Now, to list your members from oldest to youngest:

Choi Yongsun, the eldest member. He was energetic yet down to earth, a mood maker to say the least. Anytime there's something going on, he's at the center of it. Although energetic, when sensitive moments arrive, he's gentle and understanding, knowing when to joke and when to act serious is his specialty.

Myeong Jiwoo, the second eldest. He was the yin to Yongsuns yang, a quiet and timid boy who's vocals tore the stage to pieces or left your heart warm and mushy. He was the quietest member of the five and only talks when called on or spoken to directly. He may seem like the type to sit back and think about a decision before making it but he's the opposite, making bad decisions left and right, and overall not using his brain as much as you think he would.

Kon Hotaka, the third oldest, or more commonly referred to as the middle child. Expressive and open, his ideals are always used when making team decisions. A wise, old soul put inside the body of rehabilitating crack addict as he tends to change from acting completely normal to bouncing off walls and planning his raids on the nearest city capital.

You, the second youngest. When the question of who the leader should be came up, there was only one good answer, you. After all, for your young age, you managed everyone and kept them in line, being helpful and informative while also encouraging fun and rest when necessary. You stayed on the quieter side and found yourself hanging out with not one of your members in particular as most of the time you simply sat back and observed, waiting for something to catch on fire or someone to get hurt.

And finally, Kwan Jungsoo, the maknae of the group. Not necessarily extroverted or introverted, he balanced the teams social dynamic. Although young at the age of 15, his rapping was impressive and he had worked hard to hone his craft. His voice may sound scary when rapping but his face could never match it, after all, he was the member supplying all the cuteness for the team.

And with that, the new group STR has been introduced.

You and I (Jang Wonyoung x male reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara