Coffee Date

"Flick inwards a little harder, make sure your arms are level," you explained as you repeated the move.

She did it again and again until you said it was good.

"And then you just bend down and look over, I come out from behind you," you continued to explain to Wonyoung as you went through the choreography.

You were actually kinda having fun teaching her, she learned rather quick and since it was a boy groups song it wasn't her normal style of dancing, but she adjusted fairly well.

"I come next to you and then we do this at the same time," you looked over to her as she watched you through the mirror then tried to copy it. "Yeah, like that, it's a lax move so you don't have to worry about get precise angles or movements."

You ran through the part slowly and went again and again until Wonyoung was satisfied.

"Then it's your part after, I go to the side, you come out from behind and," you showed her the part. "I think you point at this part. And also there's this shrug motion."

Part after part, you slowly taught her the whole song.

"Let's do a few run throughs?" Wonyoung asked.

"Sounds good," you hummed.

You went through the whole thing for the first time and it went smoothly, you were actually having fun this time, Wonyoungs energy was immaculate and contagious making it where, even though you were worn from practicing with Yujin, you went through with little to no problem.

"Apparently we're supposed to have back up dancers for the first part, the body roll part at the pre-chorus, and the fishing part at the end" you explained, huffing slightly.

"No wonder it felt weird and empty, you should've told me sooner, it felt so awkward and I was worrying about doing it in front of fans," she chuckled.

You let a slight laugh out and nodded.

"You're Right, I should've," you hummed while standing up straight. "Wanna do it again?"

"In a little bit," she said while laying on her back on the cold floor.

You nodded and took a seat next to the wall. Leaning your head against the white sides of the room, you stared at the ceiling and started to worry.

"Noona," you began.

"Hm?" She hummed back sweetly as a response.

"I'm sorry about Yujin Noona, you girls must be really worried about her," you said as you stared at the ceiling and couldn't help but feel guilty, if only you had responded normally, maybe she would've paid attention to the steps instead of you mopping.

"It's fine, you don't have to worry about it, she'll be okay and we aren't expected to start comeback preparations until she comes back thanks to this whole Strive project," Wonyoung assured as she sat up to look over at you.

You stuffed your face into your bent knees.

"I could've caught her, I should've," you mumbled as tears slowly started to come to your eyes.

"What did you say?" Wonyoung questioned as she tilted her head.

You threw your head to face the ceiling again in an attempt to stop the tears.

"Nothing, it's Just I should've caught her, I was standing right next to her when she tripped but I couldn't react quick enough," you explained.

"Hey," Wonyoung cooed as she scooted closer and placed a hand on your knee. "Don't blame it on yourself, it's no one's fault, we'll get through it."