Strive to Impress

Once back at the dorm, you found yourself doing nothing after washing up and sitting down. Like quite literally doing nothing, just staring off into space. Then an idea came to you.

You got on your phone and searched aroma by STR.

It popped up and you looked at the view count, only to have your heart stop.

"22. . ." Was all you could say.

Then Yongsun walked in and noticed you staring at your phone with wide eyes.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Our music video," you said, still speechless.

"What about it?" He questioned, starting to get worried.

"22," you explained.

"22 what?" He said, worrying even more.

You looked up and smiled.

"22 million views,"

His worried expression turned bright and he smiled.

"Really?!" He asked and you nodded, then he turned around. "Guys! Our MV got 22 million views already!"

Everyone seemed to run into the room and crowd you, looking at your phone as you pointed out the big number.

"22,893,616" was the exact count.

"Thats. . ." Jungsoo began.

". . .crazy," Hokata finished.

"It's only been out for 3 days," Jiwoo said.

"Wow, we must be crazy hot or something," Yongsun whispered.

You just stared, not really having anything to say.

"READ THE COMMENTS!" Jungsoo demanded.

"Oh yeah!" You said as you opened the comment section.

'Such a fresh debut! Who knew a debut song could be this good while also meaning something so deep"

'Beyond my expectations honestly, I liked the boy with the silver hair'

All of you looked at Jiwoo with a smirk before turning back to the comments.

'The choreography manages to be so elegant and so sexy at the same time, I wonder if that's how the choreography was made our just how these dancers can portrait a message with their styles'

Non stop praise, not finding a single bad comment, it was amazing. You sat there and scrolled for five or so minutes straight.

"That's crazy, everyone likes us so far," Jungsoo said in awe as he stepped back.

"Oh my god, now I wanna perform again," Yongsun almost squealed.

All of you turned to him with surprised faces.

"Listen, my voice goes higher when I'm excited," he explained while flustered.

Everyone chuckled at the eldest's childish behavior.

"Well, I'm gonna go get sleep, we all should," you said as you stood.

"Sounds good," Hokata agreed as he started heading for his room.

You all went to your respective rooms and went to sleep.

——

A week had passed and you had performed at different venues every day, but the weekend finally came which gave a slight amount of off time.

"I'm bored," Yongsun mumbled as he flopped down next to you.

"Do you wanna watch something?" You asked.