Dancing In The Rain

I ran out of the Command center my twin katanas in each hand, trailing behind. As I ran, it began pouring. Not just rain a full-out drenching rain. I cussed and kept running. The walls flew past, different shades of gray, the windows made of bulletproof glass and sheets of transparent metal called Luxon. I made it to the perimeter wall and found it empty. I sheathed a katana and gathered the shadows underneath my left hand.
"Come out you filthy shifter scum," I whispered. A figure in a cloak stepped out from behind one of the guard stations. In her hand was a scalp, her mouth was covered in blood. She grinned, a pair of fangs obviously hanging out of her mouth.
"The famous Eve. You are much less intimidating than I thought you'd be," she licked her face, smearing blood even farther across her face.
"What do you want, shifter. You don't belong here,"
"Of course I don't, that's the purpose I am here to kill you. My name is Skyelar," she snickered to herself before whispering,
"You have quite a few moles to get rid of miss Eve....."
"ך . אני לא מראה רחמים ,ואתה הבא ברשימת החיסול שלי . הקפד לבדוק את רשימת החיסול לפני שלקחתי את העבודה . אני דרך מעל הראש של."
I charged lighting my blade in shadows. She tried to dance out of my way, but I manipulated her visual mobility and she misstepped, tripping into the ditch. I put a layer of shadows over her cornea, blinding her, she screamed. I sheathed my katana.
"Do not mess with a superior warrior, child," and I slit her throat.
*************
I walked back into the Command Center, eyes blazing. I went and grabbed the collar of Colonel Williams and lit my hands on fire.
"This Woman is a traitor. She is a Shifter in disguise. She will be executed promptly in an hour. On public TV. Shifter TV," a few other moles got up and tried to run but all were captured swiftly.
"Never again. Will we let you slip by and ruin our plans."
*******************
Dearest Shifters,
We have Eighteen of your spies. They will be executed promptly tomorrow at an unknown time on public television. Your public television. That, or you can give 2100 billion cubits for their ransom. That is 840 billion cubits per captive, if you were wondering. We are waiting. Enjoy your evening,
Alenna Cross,
Commander of Relazon Base.
910th Command Regiment
*******************
It was time to kick this war into high gear.
Never will I be weak. Not after Mae