Part 1

After two years of not seeing and greeting, they were met in a ridiculous way. Work in the same place. They never imagined that this would happen to them.

Hyun Bin looks cold after realizing someone he knows very well is standing behind a desk in the company he is in charge of. Without further ado, he immediately left the room after taking a look.

"Isn't he like an Actor? He's very handsome." Kim Ji Hyun was fascinated by Hyun Bin's handsome face.

"What's handsome? He looks scary. Didn't you see the look in his eyes? He looks like he has a knife in his eye. He looks very piercing." Jeon Mido chimed in.

"Hey you guys, get back to work and stop talking. Don't you realize you've wasted a lot of time today?" Yeon Woo Jin rebuked the two friends. He then turned to Yejin and saw the change in the woman's face which had become gloomy since Director Hyun entered their room.

"Are you okay?" Woo Jin asked in a low voice but Mido who was sensitive to sound immediately heard him.

"Are you sick?? You look pale." Mido and Ji Hyun walked in groups to Yejin's desk.

"No problem, I'm fine."

During recess, Yejin sat alone in the garden watching the flowers begin to bloom and the birds chirping in the air. She looked at an object and thought of something that was distracting her from work today.

Hyun Bin. The man filled her mind today. She kept thinking about the theories regarding their reunion. She was contemplating whether this was a coincidence or fate. Do they have to fix something that has been broken in the past or just leave it as it is.

"Aren't you going to join the others for a meal?" Woo Jin surprised her by suddenly sitting next to her.

"I don't want to eat yet. Why are you here? Aren't you eating with the others?"

"I was looking for you when I found out about the study abroad scholarships."

With sparkling eyes, Yejin confirmed what she heard. "Study abroad? Who will give the scholarship?"

"The director will choose one person who will receive the scholarship."

After Woo Jin answered, Yejin's face was gloomy again. If the scholarship recipient is chosen by the Director, then it is highly likely that she is not the person.

"Shouldn't you be happy? Manager Yoo will definitely suggest you to the Director."

"I haven't been in this office long. Emh, most likely I will not be selected. After all, only one person will be chosen. That's very unlikely. How about you? Don't you also want to be able to study abroad?"

"Yejin, you have something to share with me? You're acting unusual. You're always enthusiastic when we talk about scholarships but you don't now. Also, you've just been down all day."

"I don't know, I suddenly feel unwell."

"Rest if you are feeling unwell. You want me to take you to the medical room?"

Yejin shook her head and got up from her seat. "No, I'll just go by myself." she walked leisurely away from Woo Jin, then she came back to him. "Gosh, I forgot where the medical room is since I haven't visited in a long time. Can you tell me?"

***

All the finance staff are working overtime in their rooms. After finishing dinner and all the snacks they bought, Mido and Ji Hyun fell asleep. Only Woo Jin and Yejin were left who were still focused on work.

"Shouldn't the financr report you work on be finished today? Have you finished it? Need some help?" Woo Jin approached Yejin who was frustrated with the report.

"Erm, I did find it difficult while working on it but I've overcome it. Thank you for your offer.  It'll be over in a bit."

"Pay attention to the title of the account and the nominal number." Woo Jin reminded and Yejin nodded understandingly at his advice.

"Sigh, it's finally over." Yejin stretched and told her friends that she could go home soon since her work was done.

"Huh, I was just about to start." Ji Hyun answered but Mido replied. "Who told you to sleep instead of doing your job!"

"Want me to accompany you to meet the Director?" Woo Jin offered to help Yejin again.

"Meeting the Director? I just need to give this report to Manager Yoo."

"He wanted to see you earlier but you were in the marketing division so he just messaged me that the report was to be sent directly to Director Hyun. He's on an urgent business outside."

"He's not going to check it out?"

"He said he trusted you. You want me to accompany you?"

"I'm going alone."

Yejin was determined to meet Hyun Bin alone.  Although nervous and scared, she faced it with full confidence. She thought that it was the time.

She entered the room after knocking on the door and the Director invited her to enter.  The man didn't know who was coming until he realized it once Yejin was only a few steps away from him. His face was flat and his attitude was cold to her.

"Didn't I ask for this report to be completed by 8 pm? You don't know what time it is?"

"I'm sorry, Director. I need quite a lot of time to finish it. Sorry that I was 20 minutes late giving it to you."

Yejin was left standing while Hyun Bin corrected the report she had done. His expressionless face was observing the report in his hand. Finding a mistake, the man immediately judged her.

"Didn't you proofread this report first before you gave it to me?" he returned the report without telling which part was wrong.

"May I know where I went wrong?"

"You're an insensitive person, aren't you?  Should I tell you your mistakes?"

"You still hate me, Bin?"

"You call your director only by his name?"

"I was asking about US."

"We? I never remembered that there was 'us' between you and me. Aren't we in the office?  Can't you be professional, Ms. Son?"

"I know that you still hate me. I just wanted to set things straight so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding between us."

Hyun Bin hit his desk hard. "Didn't I tell you? GET OUT if you still want to work for this company!"