Part 5

Deliberately disappearing from the people closest to her, Yejin accidentally saw them at the orphanage where she worked. She saw her three best friends. She also saw Yoo Jin Woo, and Hyun Bin. She spontaneously went into the room to hide from them. The little boy, Hoon, saw her strange movements and stuttered.

He asked her. "Are you okay? Have you seen a bad person?"

She whispered, "If anyone asks about me, can you tell them that I'm not feeling well and don't want to be disturbed?"

The little boy just nodded and left after confirming that she was okay. He joined his friends to attend an event from the company.

After delivering the speech, Hyun Bin and Chairman Hyun Joo were taken on a tour around the orphanage by the orphanage manager. They saw children playing in the garden. There were also classes learning to count, write, and draw. They also saw documentation of activities in the orphanage that were displayed along the hallway walls.

"Eo." Hyun Bin is surprised when he sees a photo of someone he knows.

Chairman Hyun Joo looked at him, "What's wrong? Do you recognize the person in the photo?"

He avoided it, but the manager of the orphanage explained. "Eoh, she is Yejin. She is the daughter of my late best friend who also worked here."

Chairman Hyun-joo asked, "Has her mother passed away long ago?"

"About 2 years ago. Do you recognize Yejin or her mother?"

They both simultaneously said they did not recognize one or both of these people. The manager also continued another topic of conversation. She invited them into the main room for further conversation.

After a few minutes of their conversation, screams were heard from a hallway. The little boy screamed because he saw Yejin lying unconscious in her room. The people who heard immediately approached him.

Yoo Jin Woo, he was the first man to hear the screams. He ran as fast as he could to find the source of the sound.

Yejin? He was surprised and did not expect that the woman in front of him was the woman he had been looking for these past few days. He tried to wake her up but to no avail which led to taking her to the hospital for further treatment.

Not only Jin Woo, Hyun Bin and Chairman Hyun Joo also went with the manager to the hospital. The doctor calls the patient's guardian to tell the results of the diagnosis.

"Do you see this white area? There is a tumor there." The doctor started to explain. "Does Ms. Yejin get migraines or feel nauseous during her everyday life?"

"Tumor?" she was surprised. "She never complained of being sick to me."

"Indeed, we don't have any symptoms since it's in its early stage. When it's this small, people often don't notice. We were lucky we found it early."

"This little thing is bad?"

"She should start treatment right away."

"Does she need surgery and all?"

"I wish we could surgically remove it, but it's in a dangerous area. Let's start with radiation therapy."

"She'll get better, right?"

The doctor was silent for a moment, then took a deep breath. Not long after, the door opened and Chairman Hyun Joo came inside to hear the doctor's explanation too.

"Hmm, you see, I plan to be a donor at the orphanage. So can I join in listening to the doctor's explanation about one of the orphanage's employees?" he reasoned with the manager of the orphanage.