Part 3

Before you start reading the story that might drain your tears, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US FOR OFFICIALLY BECOMIING ONLINE IMO!

Yeah, YEJIN HAS GIVEN BIRTH A BABY BOY TODAY guys🥺🥺🫶🫶

They are both healthy.  How happy to hear the news that BinJin has officially become Appa and Eomma.🥺🥺😭😭🫶

💙💙👶🏻👶🏻💙💙

There are several candidates for scholarship recipients but only one name will be selected. Director Hyun has already determined who deserves the scholarship. He'll tell Chairman Hyun-joo—the owner of the company who took a break from the company due to medical treatment abroad.

Hyun Bin handed Chairman Hyun-joo a file. Then he said, "I think this employee deserves a scholarship from the company. She has worked in our company for four years and her performance is very good."

"Are you sure she's worthy?" Chairman Hyun-joo asks him. The man then checked the file containing the profile of Hyun Bin's chosen scholarship recipient. "Who are the other candidates?" he asked again. Hyun Bin hands him the files, and he checks the names of the candidates.

The man was surprised when he saw one name. Son Yejin. A very familiar name for him. Out of curiosity, he asked Hyun Bin about the woman.

"Do you recognize our employee named Son Yejin?"

"Eoh? Um, I recognize her, but..not that close."

"I see her performance is also good, even better than the employee you chose."

Hyun Bin was silent for a moment. He knew that the one who actually deserved the scholarship was Yejin. Even though he knows that studying abroad has been Yejin's dream since long ago, he prefers another employee who gets the scholarship because of his anger and hatred for that woman.

"I think we should give a big opportunity for our employees who has good performance. So, this year there will be two employees who get scholarships. Please take care of that. We will announce this at the company's anniversary event next week. Okay?"

***

The company's anniversary event was held at a magnificent hotel in the heart of Seoul. The event was attended by the Chairman and his family as well as other dignitaries. Everyone had gathered at the event, including Yejin and her friends. She also saw Hyun Bin with the woman she saw in his room a while ago. Are her feelings hurt?  Yes, of course, but she couldn't do anything about it.

The host of the event welcomes back and invites Chairman Hyun-joo to give a speech to his employees.

"Hey, are you crying? Are you okay?" Mido asked Yejin who suddenly burst into tears.

"Eoh, No, I'm not crying.. Huft.. My eyes suddenly filled with dust." she said. Mido responded by nodding her head, was relieved that Yejin was okay.

The sight that made all the employees cheered thunderously because of Director Hyun's romantic attitude who introduced his girlfriend as a future wife to all the employees present.  In addition, Chairman Hyun-joo's sweet attitude towards his only daughter makes all the daughters envious of her— Hyun Bin's girlfriend.

"Hey, you look beautiful tonight." Jin Woo walked over to Yejin who was sitting alone while her friends took the appetizers.

"Hi, Thank you, Manager Yoo. You look cool too."

"How are you feeling? Excited about who will get the scholarship?"

"Umm, not really, I wasn't expecting much."