Chapter 7

Lu Yixuan stood aside, there were bodyguards standing beside him and no one dared to approach, but Lin Luo's side was uncomfortable, all the reporters surrounded him, and even onlookers.

The embarrassing questions asked by the reporter were all with his consent, and it was as hard to hear as it was.

He looked at Lin Luo standing in the crowd with a pale face, and a sarcastic smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Suddenly, a green can flew out of the crowd, and when Lin Luo was still in a daze, his head had been hit fiercely, and after the air froze for a few seconds, a man's voice came out from the crowd of onlookers.

"This is the son of a corrupt official! It's not a good thing!

For a while, the surrounding atmosphere instantly boiled, and the Tongtong in his hand was thrown towards Lin Luo, and the reporters next to him were worried that they would also suffer and retreated to both sides.

At this time, Lin Luo was like a rat crossing the street and everyone shouting.

Lin Luo lowered his head and covered his abdomen, his body was already dirty, there was still blood on his forehead, and his hair was wet with juice drinks, mixed with blood and stuck together.

All the garbage from all sides greeted Lin Luo's body, there was chaos around, Lin Luo's thin body swayed from side to side, he was forced to lean against the wall behind him, lonely and powerless, his ears were full of filthy words, and his vision became blurred.

Lu Yixuan frowned his good-looking sword eyebrows, pursed his thin lips, and the bodyguard beside him asked, "Does President Lu need help?" Lu Yixuan's cold gaze swept over, he felt Lin Luo crying, he has always ignored his tears, but somehow his ears echoed the sound of Lin Luo's crying last night, such a sound as thin as a needle, stimulating his eardrums, making his heart inexplicably irritable.

At this moment, a ringtone came from the mobile phone, it was a call from the villa, and Lu Yixuan picked up the call.

The maid's anxious voice came from inside: "Mr. Lu, it's not good, Mr. Ye fainted, and his nose has been bleeding."

A trace of anxiety flashed under Lu Yixuan's eyes, and his eyebrows became gloomy: "Send to the hospital, let the doctor prepare for the operation, I will take someone over immediately!"

"Bring people to the car." Lu Yixuan looked at Lin Luo, his eyes were pitch black.

The bodyguard got the order to push away from the crowd and forcibly take the weak Lin Luo to the car.

His body was very dirty and emitted a sour smell, Lin Luo curled up in the corner by the window with his eyes blank, Lu Yixuan sat in the passenger seat, looked at Lin Luo through the mirror, and then threw a packet of paper at him.

"Wipe it and take you to the hospital right away."

Lin Luo looked at the tissue in his arms, and his lowered eyelashes trembled gently.

He didn't even want to wait for a day, it was really his heart, if he had known that Lu Yixuan had such a loving person, how could he have fallen into it regardless of his body.

"Lu Yixuan, if I die in the operating room today, will you feel distressed?"

Lu Yixuan didn't say anything, but he seemed to already know the answer, he sighed, touched his abdomen with a miserable smile on his face.

Baby, why did you reincarnate on me?

Lin Luo didn't know what the meaning of living was at this moment.

"Lin Luo, I won't let you die, you owe me far from enough, I will let you taste what life is better than death." The man's thin cool voice came from the front.

Lin Luo showed a smile that was even more ugly than crying, is it better to live than to die? That's not what he's like now.

"Lu Yixuan, you promised me, we will divorce after the operation." Perhaps he was so tired that his voice was so small that he could hardly be heard.

Lin Luo woke his nose, and a hoarse voice came from behind him: "If time can be turned back, I really hope that I won't fall in love with you, and we are not married."

Lu Yixuan raised his eyes to look at the rearview mirror, his deep eyes were locked on the body of the man behind him, they had known each other for five years and had been married for three years, Lin Luo had changed from a teenager who had been turning behind him to a man who was pregnant now.

His heart couldn't help but tremble twice, he clenched his fingers, and the emotions on his face changed rapidly.