Chapter 191

After Ji Shiqian left with Chen Yanli in his arms, Lin Luo finally fell weakly on the cold ground.

The bun had regained its composure at this time, looking at him with a timid look in his eyes, and his mouth was also making an uneasy noise, Lin Luo stroked its head and wiped the blood stains at the corners of its mouth.

The bun's dog hair was also stained with a lot of blood, some of it was in the past, but more of it was his.

After a long time, Lin Luo eased up, he gripped the dog rope hard and stood up shakily, at this moment there was a throbbing pain in his stomach, and Lin Luo's face was already pale and now close to transparent.

The sharp pain in his stomach seemed to be festering, and Lin Luo's gasping for breath did not relieve the symptoms at all.

He couldn't help but retch again, and this time it was not sour but fishy sweetness coming from the depths of his throat.

Lin Luo covered his stomach hard, looking painful.

It took a while before he barely managed to hold on to the wall and returned to the hospital, trembling and calling to a nurse.

The nurse hurried over and was startled to see the man curled up, pale and covered in cold sweat.

"Sir, what's wrong with you?"

Lin Luo was already in pain and almost unable to speak, he put his hand on the nurse's shoulder, and said in a hoarse and painful voice: "Help me hang up the emergency gastroenterology, and please help me take care of my dog, thank you..."

The nurse patted him on the back, her face was also a little anxious, she quickly called the nurse passing by and handed the dog to her, Then immediately helped Lin Luo to hang up the emergency.

On the hospital bed, Lin Luo bit his lip tightly, his symptoms were getting more and more serious, he had begun to crack his lips, and he had severe symptoms of dehydration.

After the examination, the doctor said solemnly: "Mr. Lin, your situation is acute gastroenteritis, more serious, already have symptoms of stomach bleeding, I will now prescribe you some emergency medicine, you eat first, and then go to the inpatient department to go through the hospitalization procedures, infusion, in addition, you need to notify your family as soon as possible and come to take care of you."

The doctor reminded while writing the bill.

"Thank you, Doctor." Lin Luo said and then supported the wall all the way, came to the hospital hall with great difficulty, paid the fee on the machine, and then spent several minutes walking to the medicine collection not far away to take the emergency medicine prescribed by the doctor.

This is not the first time this has happened to him, his stomach began to be bad a few years ago, and he often took medicine and was hospitalized.

After taking the emergency painkiller prescribed by the doctor, he sat in the hall for more than ten minutes, and waited until his symptoms improved slightly before he went to the inpatient department to complete the admission procedures.

He originally came to the hospital to visit Ji Shiqian, but he didn't expect to get himself into the hospital.

"Mr. Lin, where are your families?" The nurse who came to inject Lin Luo was a little surprised to see that there was only one patient in the ward.

Lin Luo smiled silently, because the pain smile was a little stiff.

Lin Luo did not make a sound, but the nurse had already nodded clearly, all of them had such serious symptoms, and there was no family and friends who accompanied them.