Chapter 118

Lu Yixuan's whole brain boomed, and his cochlea buzzed.

The clenched hands turned white and made several creaking sounds.

Other people at the scene listened to this recording and knew it half-along, only the party Lu Yixuan Ye Ming Chu Shi Qian, the three of them knew the inside story.

When Ye Mingchu saw Ji Shiqian coming, the whole person was not good, and his intuition was that a danger was approaching him, making him can't help but want to escape on the spot.

Ji Shiqian's gaze shifted from Lu Yixuan's face to Ye Mingchu without a trace.

"Did you never expect that Ye Mingchu would find me to cooperate? To force you to exchange Lin Luo?

All this turned out to be Ye Mingchu's conspiracy.

He did not hesitate to waste his hands and legs to pretend to be pitiful, win his sympathy, and let him exchange Lin Luo for him.

The funny thing is that he really replaced Ye Mingchu, who was full of scars, with Lin Luo, along with a divorce paper.

After that, he found Lin Luo and misunderstood that he had an affair with Ji Shiqian, and gave him to him on the spot... He also almost kicked to death the dog he gave him.

Lin Luo's eyes at that time appeared in his mind again, and the hollow seemed to have lost his soul.

He almost killed him, almost made him not wake up.

Ji Shiqian looked at Lu Yixuan's somewhat pale face, and a mockery appeared at the corner of his mouth, thinking that this was the end?

"Bring people up."

Xiao Wu's eyes flashed, and he called two people down, and after a while, he saw two people carrying a person over.

From him there was a fishy smell of urine.

Everyone covered their noses and retreated, and some even vomited when they smelled this stench.

"This person looks exactly the same as the man in the video just now."

"What exactly the same, this must be, gee, just now Lu Yixuan also said that Ye Mingchu would not betray him, and the sister-in-law came to the door, does this face hurt?"

"Such a big green hat sent up, some of this good show has been watched."

I thought I was just coming to a wedding banquet, but I didn't expect it to be a farce.

Ye Mingchu's face froze, constantly shaking his head and shedding tears.

He wanted to explain, but he didn't know how to explain it, and Lu Yixuan would forgive him.

Han Ming was originally delirious and crazy along the way, and after seeing Ye Mingchu on the stage, his eyes were stunned, and then he frantically pounced.

The two hands that held Han Ming loosened and allowed Han Ming to fall to the ground.

Han Ming's legs had been wasted, and he couldn't stand up and could only lie on the ground and crawl towards Ye Mingchu like a mad dog.

His chaotic eyes had a hint of clarity.

He glared at Ye Mingchu viciously, gritting his teeth: "It's you who hurt me like this, I bite you to death, bite you to death!"

Ye Mingchu screamed in fright, obviously Han Ming called him a month ago to tell him the good news that Lin Luo was tied up, and it turned out to be like this in a blink of an eye.

He was panicked and afraid in his heart, afraid that he would become the second Han Ming.

Lu Yixuan looked at Han Ming, who had climbed in front of him, his eyes were cold, and he raised his foot to kick the person out, this kick was mixed with his anger today, and there was no trace of strength left in his lower foot.

Those who stood close seemed to hear the click of bones.

Han Ming screamed bitterly, like a football that had been kicked out, falling heavily three meters away, and a bright red blood stain dragged out on the ground.

After seeing Han Ming being kicked out, the people present all retreated, and looked at Han Ming with disgust as if they were looking at a bunch of bacteria and viruses.

Han Ming lay on the ground convulsing, spat out several mouthfuls of blood, and screamed demented a moment later.

"I was wrong, don't bite me, don't bite me."

The sound is terrible.

Ji Shiqian threw the voice recorder and a mobile phone at Lu Yixuan's feet.

"There is still a recording on the phone, I won't release it, take it back and listen to it slowly."

Ji Shiqian looked at Lu Yixuan and Ye Mingchu, and his lips outlined a bit of a cold arc: "The wedding gift has been delivered, I wish the two newlyweds a long old age, and a safe life."