Chapter 34

After returning to the villa, Lin Luo looked around and did not see Ye Mingchu, guessing that he should be in the courtyard outside, he put the nutritional powder into his room, and then came out with ointment and pregnancy avoidance in his pocket.

As soon as he walked out of the room, Lin Luo saw Ye Mingchu at the bottom of the stairs, and the smile in his eyes made Lin Luo inexplicably feel a chill down his spine.

Ye Mingchu stepped on the stairs and walked up step by step, asking as he went, "Did you buy the things back?"

Lin Luo took it out of his pocket and handed it to Ye Mingchu, Ye Mingchu put his eyes on the moisturizing-lubricating oil, took it with one hand, and opened the cap in front of Lin Luo.

Lin Luo thought of giving him something and leaving, but didn't want Ye Mingchu to suddenly stop him, he looked over in confusion, and saw Ye Mingchu feel out a tissue and squeeze the oil on it.

"What are you doing?"

Ye Mingchu squeezed a large part of it and then stopped and said: "This thing is used on me, of course I want to see if you have bought an expired one."

Lin Luo frowned slightly, feeling speechless to Ye Mingchu, telling him to buy things even if he still doubted him now.

After checking the moisturizing oil in his hand, Ye Mingchu stretched out his hand to disassemble the pregnancy condom, leaned on the armrest and asked casually: "Lin Luo, have you used these before?"

Lin Luo's face froze, and his expression suddenly became ugly, did this Ye Mingchu deliberately come to disgust him?

Lu Yixuan likes to bring a condom when he is with him, for no reason he just dislikes him for being dirty.

In the past three years of marriage, Lu Yixuan has been wearing a condom on the few bed affairs of the two, except for the time he was drunk four months ago and did not bring it, and the real gun came, Lin Luo was instantly recruited, and he was pregnant with a child in his stomach.

Ye Mingchu put things away with a provocative look in his eyes, "Yixuan never wore it when he did it with me, and he bit my ear last night and said that he likes to have the most direct and intimate contact with me." The show-off in his words Lin Luo heard clearly, he laughed, laughing at Ye Mingchu's ignorance, didn't he know that the average life span of gay without a condom will be much shorter than that of condom?

He was too lazy to say anything more to Ye Mingchu, he had already saved his life, did he still have to kindly remind him not to die?

"If it's okay, I'll go back to the room."

When he was four months pregnant with his baby, it was the time to sleep luxuriously, and he didn't sleep well last night, so he wanted to make up for it while Lu Yixuan was away.

At this time, there was a stop outside the door, and Lin Luo's face was stunned, why did Lu Yixuan come back so early today? Lin Luo had a bad premonition in his heart, and was about to quickly return to the bedroom to hide, when his wrist was suddenly grabbed from behind.

Lin Luo turned his head and saw that Ye Mingchu was looking at him with deep eyes, and that kind of eyes seemed to be staring at one of his poisonous snakes.

"You let go of me."

Lin Luo had suffered Ye Mingchu's losses, knowing that it would be no good if he approached, he had been keeping his distance from him before, and now he was suddenly close, Lin Luo's whole heart mentioned his throat and eyes.

The two were at the entrance of the stairs, so entangled together it was easy to fall downstairs, Lin Luo suddenly thought of Ye Mingchu's previous incident of blaming him, Ye Mingchu should not think...

The thought flashed in his mind, and before Lin Luo could react, he saw a brilliant light flashing in Ye Mingchu's eyes, and his body suddenly threw back and rolled directly from the second floor.

"Early Ming!"

Lin Luo glanced over at the sound, only to see Lu Yixuan coming in from outside with a gloomy face, rushing to Ye Mingchu's side to help people up.

Lin Luo stood upstairs and couldn't see Ye Mingchu's situation clearly, he could only see Lu Yixuan raising his head with a gloomy face, such a fierce gaze made Lin Luo's body tremble, he looked at the monitor on the wall behind him, there is a monitor, Lu Yixuan can't wronged him at will!

......

After Lu Yixuan saw Lin Luo's ambiguous videos and photos, he rushed back from the company angrily, but the first thing he didn't want to see when he came back was the picture of Ye Mingchu falling downstairs, and it was actually Lin Luo standing upstairs.

He carefully checked Ye Mingchu's body, only a few bruises appeared on his arms and legs, and there were no injuries in other places, but he was afraid of touching his brain if he fell from such a high place.

Lu Yixuan hugged Ye Mingchu and asked, "What's going on?"

Ye Mingchu held back tears, looked at Lin Luo upstairs with an aggrieved face and said: "Lin Luo ran out privately, I asked him where he went and he didn't tell me, and then I saw this in his bag, I asked him what it was, but he pushed me downstairs angrily, and asked me not to touch his things."

Lu Yixuan lowered his head and looked at the thing in Ye Mingchu's hand, it was a half-used moisturizing oil, this thing was searched from Lin Luo?

He couldn't help but think of the video in which Lin Luo and Ning Yuan entered a room and stayed in it for nearly an hour.

Will they be in it or not ...

Thinking of the two of them doing something reckless inside, at that moment he wanted to kill Lin Luo, and the strong anger made him want to let someone die for the first time!

Even Ye Mingchu in his arms was frightened by his murderous aura, and he wanted to provoke two more sentences, but he didn't dare to speak for a while.

After Lin Luo saw Lu Yixuan's eyes, his heart was cold, he knew that Lu Yixuan believed Ye Mingchu's words, and he felt ridiculous just thinking about it, he actually fell into the hands of the same person twice!

"That's not mine! This is clearly what you asked me to buy, and you asked me to buy you medicine to remove bruises and tears..."

Before Lin Luo could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Ye Mingchu: "Lin Luo, how can you slander me again and again, my medicine is all bought by the maid in the villa, besides, how can I let you buy moisturizing-lubricating oil?"

"And Yixuan grounded you, if you didn't sneak out, who would let you out?" After speaking, he pretended to be in pain and fell into Lu Yixuan's arms: "Yixuan, if you don't believe it, you can ask the people in the villa."

Lin Luo pinched his palms and teeth together, listening to Ye Mingchu's words, he should have bribed everyone in the villa, this vicious person.

He had never done anything to be sorry for Ye Mingchu, but he didn't want him to go against him everywhere and dig a hole for him to jump!

Lu Yixuan's eyes became very terrifying at this time, and he held Ye Mingchu and handed it to the subordinates on the side, ordering them to invite Dr. Zhang over.

Then his eyes stared at Lin Luo deadly, raised his feet and slowly went up the stairs, and the thumping sound of leather shoes stepping on the stairs seemed to step on Lin Luo's heart.

Lin Luo's face became extremely pale, and he almost subconsciously ran back to his bedroom to lock the door, pushed the table against the door, and shivered with his back against the door.

"Lin Luo, open the door." The gloomy voice coming from outside was like Satan, who had just crawled out of hell.

Lin Luo raised his hand and bit his fingers, his voice trembled: "Lu Yixuan I didn't touch him, you can look at the monitor, I didn't push Ye Mingchu!"