Chapter 2: A leaf in the wind!

It was morning in Republic City in which everyone is getting ready for their day as well as Avatar Korra who is up and ready to start her air bending training with Tenzin but before that she decided to have some breakfast first before doing anything else.

Tenzin: Morning Korra.

Korra: Good morning Tenzin, I am ready to start my air bending training as soon as possible.

Tenzin: Thats good to know but first lets have some breakfast before we start anything and you mind waking up Goku I think he is still in his room asleep or not.

Korra: Sure no problem Tenzin.

Tenzin: I will see you both in the dinning room when you both show up.(Tenzin saids then takes his leave while Korra goes off to wake up Goku)

Korra went off to the boys side of the island to meet up with her friend and tell him it is time for breakfast, and as soon as she was walking towards the room that Goku was in she heard something going on in the bedroom and went to open the door and saw Goku up and doing what looks like push ups in the morning.

Goku: 290....291......292.....293.....294....295...296....297....298...299....300!(Goku saids while doing push ups while Korra was watching and couldn't believe Goku did 300 hundred push ups)

Korra: Uh...Goku what are you doing?

Goku: Hm? Oh hey Korra good morning sorry when ever I wake up early in the morning I use this time to do some work outs as well as push ups to keep my strength and energy flowing.

When Goku standed up all of sudden Korra was blushing pure red of what she was looking in which was Goku who was completely shirtless and had an amazing muscle body and perfect abs that Korra couldn't stop staring at.

Korra: Gulp!......Uh well...um...tt..that....gg..great...tt...to know.(Korra was struggling to say words but couldn't because of the muscled man in front of her)

Goku: Yea nothing like a good workout to start the day and hey are you alright you look a little red there do you a fever or something?

Korra: Oh! No...no I am absolutely fine it must be the heat that is getting to me....bb..but anyway Tenzin saids breakfast is ready so he asked me to come and get you so that we can have something to eat before I start my air bending training.