II

10TH OCTOBER 2021
MALACHI OMARION JACKSON
OMNISCIENT
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
22:02PM

—————

Addicted to fly shit - @ArtistHBTL

—————

Malachi sat on the white sectional in his living room, his feet kicked up on the black coffee table a few feet before him. His left arm rested on a matching white pillow which sat upon his slim fit Amri jeans and in his right hand was his phone; he scrolled on Instagram as he waited for Karter to get to his apartment so she could retwist his hair.

He dropped his phone once he heard the door bell ring, instantly getting up and walking towards his front door. When he opened the door, he was greeted with Karter, a small smile on her smooth brown skin.

Her flat ironed hair, with slight bumps on the end, was covered by a light grey and pink Mea Culpa beanie. She wore a plain white fitted t-shirt with some loose light grey sweatpants; her signature noir Louis Vuitton pool pillow comfort mules were on her feet showing French tip toenails, the white instead replaced with hot pink.

"You took a long ass time" he spoke once he saw her opening the door widely so she could walk in.

"You chattin'" she simply said as she looked around his apartment in admiration. He had gone from a cramped box-like apartment to a high-rise luxury apartment within only a few years and she had nothing but respect for him. "Your place is real nice" she emphasised.

She placed her leather Marc Jacobs Tote on the glass dining table, her acrylics making a slight noise as they came into contact with it, before continuing to look around, deciding to go towards the balcony.

"Mhm, blessed to have this shit" he mumbled, loud enough for her to hear, before taking the opportunity to look inside her bag, seeing a copious amount of hair products "You want sum' to eat Karter?" he asked

"Maybe later, I wanna get this shit done quickly" she said, prompting him towards one of the dining chairs she had pulled out.

"Why you in such a rush"

"For one, it's late we fuck" she looked at him confused as she felt that was fairly obvious "and I got stuff to do tomorrow"

"Stuff like what, 'cause yo' ass been mad busy these past days" he said, paying close attention to her face to see if she would lie to him.

"I'm just going to lunch with my real father" she said emphasising the real causing Malachi to roll his eyes in response "and then I gotta do my hair for my trip"

"Mr Henderson" he laughed, all the nostalgia of his teenage years coming back to him "didn't fuck with me at all" he said grabbing his phone, as he sat down on the dining chair so he would be somewhat entertained throughout the process.

"Not even, he just thought you was loud for no damn reason" she wrapped a grey towel around him before beginning to section off his locs, using one of the combs that was in her bag.

Malachi smacked his lips in response "Mmcht, I'm not no unnecessarily loud ass nigga, y'all niggas was just lame" scrolling on Twitter as he replied.