|whatever you want| A.UN 📕

Aeri Uchinaga of aespa (Giselle)

"Would it really kill you if we kissed?"

prompt - you're trick-or-treating with your group of friends as well as your long term crush, giselle, who's birthday it also happens to be. what present should you give her? what gift does she want from you? (university!au)

a/n - for the birthday girl :))) i had a lot of fun with this, i hope you enjoy it. i'm also gonna start adding word counts to my chapters, just for fun. this story includes just PURE fluff. also slightly inspired by drive by halsey

~5267 words~

Halloween isn't too much of a big thing for me. I don't mind it at all but I've never really celebrated it nor had a reason to. However, this year, my friends wanted to go out trick-or-treating as a group, dressing up and all. I had only ever wore costumes when I was a kid for Halloween and hadn't gone out for candy since then either, so I thought that taking part in this with my friends would actually be really fun. Though I'd never enjoyed Halloween, I've always really wanted to try dressing up for fun, now I have an excuse to.

And anyway, it's Aeri's birthday then too. She's a friend of mine that I've known for a while but only have just became friends with since we're taking the same course at the college we both go to. Ever since we started hanging out, my crush on her developed and now I'm head over heels for this girl. Breaking down in front of each other when we couldn't handle the stress of our assignments was a bonding moment for us and holding each other in our arms made my heart race, feeling her so close to me. Being able to let go of my emotions and for her to feel comfortable around me to do so as well, I knew my feelings weren't fake.

"Hey you," I heard a voice break me out of my thoughts.

"Welcome home, Jimin," I get up from my desk and help my roommate with her stuff.

"Why do you have so much stuff?" I ask, helping her with the bags of groceries she for some reason bought.

"Minjeong is staying over tonight after we're done, I thought I should've bought some food just in case she gets hungry." Jimin says, averting my questioning gaze.

"You're so fucking whipped for your girlfriend, oh my god, you homos make me sick," I fake gagging noises as my friend throws a bag of chips at me.

"Shut the fuck up, Y/N! Don't act like you're not on your knees for Aeri," she replies back as she puts away the food.

"Okay fine maybeee, but it's not like we're dating or whatever," I mumble.

The taller girl stalks over to me with a smirk on her face as she pinches my cheek, "Look at you, so cute and in love."

I swat her hand away, pouting, "Jimin!!! I get to bully you because you actually have a girlfriend."

She only laughs at me and pats my head, "Don't be so mean bestie, anyways, you're hot as fuck, Aeri definitely likes you back but you're both too oblivious to see it."

I let out a frustrated sigh before she continues, "What are you wearing tonight? You better be channeling your inner whore so you could make her totally gawk at your body."