Chapter 1: Suspicious

(Nolan's point of view)

Ring, Ring!!! "Wake up," I yelled. I closed the alarm on my phone. After me and my older brother (Nathan) went to brush our teeth and pack up we decided to go to the park to eat ice cream before we go to school. The whole time I was walking, I looked at the floor. I whispered, "I have a crush on someone, how about you?" My brother looked at me and said, "If you are scared to say it, then don't." I took a deep breath and screamed, "I HAVE A CRUSH, HOW ABOUT YOU???" Nathan's eyes went open wide, "I have none," he said sadly. We ate our ice cream and walked to school not saying anything and looking the other way not looking at each other. I thought, "suspicious brother."

(Nathan's point of view)

My younger brother woke me up and said, "can we go to the park and eat ice cream?" "Mmm ok," I mumbled. I was shocked when my younger brother said he has a crush, "I had none, I am jealous," I lied. I actually have a crush, her name is Sarah. I walked to school not looking at my younger brother still unbelieving him because he is too young for love and romance. In my brain were floating a lot of thoughts especially my brain keeps on repeating, "suspicious brother."