Chapter 4: Bye, I'm Leaving

(Nolan's point of view)

I woke up to see my room almost empty and Mom putting my belongings in boxes.  I asked her, "what are you doing?"  She said, "we're moving!"  She looked happy but I know that I looked at her horrified.  I yelled at her losing my temper, "why are we moving, I don't want to move, also, did you ask for permission to touch my stuff!!!"  Mom looked shocked, she threw the box across the room, she stomped out of the room, she stopped at the door, she said, "we are going to Canada, we are moving, pack your stuff, we also already decided.  You can't change anything."

(Nathan's point of view)

I was playing games inside my bed sheet when my mom came in, I threw my phone away and pretended to sleep.  "I know you are not asleep," my mom whispered when she came in.  "What do you want to say," I calmly asked not knowing that we have to move.  My mom smiled and said, "We are moving, to Canada.  You always wanted to go there."  I was shocked and I stopped moving.  I requested that when I saw Nolan and Sarah together but now they aren't and this is a good chance for me.  "Pack your stuff," mom said.  "Alright," I said reluctantly.  "How about help Nolan pack his stuff," I requested with a grin.  "Sure, good idea," mom said  She went out the door and went to Nolan's room.  I got my phone and kept on playing games waiting for Nolan's reaction, after a while when mom went in, I heard screaming and mom stomping out.  I stuffed my head in the pillow and I tried my best not to laugh.