Introductions

Hey. I'm Y/n L/n, Fairy Tail's resident Fairy of Balance, also Fairy Tail's youngest S-Class wizard. But you know me by my wizard name, Faraganda. I was originally a part of Team Shadow Gear and eventually started dating Droy. But we broke up about two weeks before the Phantoms v.s Fairies war, and that's when I became a part of Team Natsu. Now, I'm here to tell you the story of how I met my boyfriend Gajeel, but first, my backstory.

When I was a little girl, around seven or eight years old, I ran away from home because my father wanted me dead. He blamed me for my mother's death. My dad has sent some men from the Southern Wolves mercenary guild after me. Eventually, I ran into the forest and hid inside of a cave.

Then on July 7th of the year X777, I knew that I couldn't stay in that cave forever, so I started to look for civilization, eventually making my way to the Blue Pegasus wizard guild. The master of Blue Pegasus took me in, seeing as I looked like I hadn't eaten in months. There, Master Bob raised me until I was old enough to join a guild. He had originally offered to let me join Blue Pegasus, but I said 'no', but that I would always be grateful towards Blue Pegasus for helping me get back on my feet. Master Bob understood this and said that I should follow my dreams.

I ended up joining Fairy Tail, the most powerful guild in Magnolia. It was the best decision I ever made. I made so many new friends when I joined Fairy Tail. And when I got my guild mark, it was put on my left lower arm and white outlined in black. I guess that I made the right decision to run away from home. I'm glad that I did, because if I never ran away, I never would've joined a guild, made new friends, or become part of a family again. I just hope that those idiots from the Southern Wolves aren't still after me.

Soon after joining the guild, I was a part of some of the biggest battles in Fairy Tail history. The fight against the dark guild Eisenwald, the fight against Lyon on Galoona Island (courtesy of Natsu taking an S-class quest even though he wasn't cleared for S-class missions yet), the fight against the Phantom Lord guild (and during mine and Natsu's fight against Gajeel, I got a scar on my left eye), the fight against Jellal at the Tower of Heaven, the Battle of Fairy Tail, the fight against the Oracion Seis, and even the fight in Edolas.

But a year before the 'Phantoms v.s Fairies' war, Laxus and I had a big fight. I came into the guild as this weak little girl who had no idea on how to control my magic. I could see where he was coming from. It was about whether or not I should even go to Tenrou Island and participate in the S-class trials when I'm already an S-class wizard, and he electrocuted me, giving me a whole bunch of scars that look like I was struck by lightning, which I practically was. But I was never mad at him for doing what he did to me. Laxus was the one mad at me, and he had the right to be mad at me. I let Laxus take his anger out on me. I didn't care if he hurt me or not. I just cared that he could release his anger towards me somehow. In the process, Laxus ended up giving me lightning like scars all over my body, but I didn't care.

 In the process, Laxus ended up giving me lightning like scars all over my body, but I didn't care

(Here's what your scars look like. If you've seen RWBY, then you know what they look like already because of Nora.)

I'm now 19 years old, and yet, I can't help but remember all of the fun times I had with my mother before she passed away. I know that she's in a better place, watching over me. And I will never forget what she told me before she passed away.

She told me that I should never be afraid to ask someone for help whenever I need it; that I should be proud to be her daughter.

It's been 12 years since my mother passed away, but I haven't stopped loving her. And I never will. I promised her that I would never stop fighting for what's right, and I intend on keeping that promise, even if it kills me in the process. As long as I fight for what I know is right, I don't care if I die.

Anyways, let's get started with the story.

(This is what you look like when in Magic Winx form, but with your eye, color hair color, and hair length)