Chapter 3: Healing Gajeel

Y/n's POV
"I'm here!" Wendy yelled. "Where is he?"

"Over here," I replied, waving my hand in the air. "He's on the couch."

Wendy then walked over towards the couch. I was already healing Gajeel the best I could until Wendy got here. And it's a good thing too. I've almost passed out from healing him by myself.

"Thanks for coming, Wendy," I said. "I'm almost out of magic energy."

"How long have you been healing him?" Wendy asked.

"Since Levy and Lily laid him on the couch," I replied.

"You should rest," Stella said. "You've been using too much magic energy trying to heal Gajeel since he and Levy got here."

"I'm fine, Stella," I countered. "I can't rest now. Not until Gajeel's all healed."

"But you are starting to lose consciousness," Lily added.

"I. Don't. Care," I countered. "I have to help Gajeel. He's the only person who knows about my past. My true past. I won't let him die."

"Let me help," Wendy said. "I'll be able to help heal you too."

"Fine," I said. "As long as we heal Gajeel, I'll rest up afterwards. Promise."

"Do you have your fingers crossed behind your back?" Stella asked.

"No," I replied, starting to get a headache. "I can't have my fingers crossed behind my back if I'm healing Gajeel."

"Right," Stella said. "Sorry."

"It's not your fault," I replied. "You must've forgotten about that."

"I think he's gonna be alright," Wendy said. "Do you want me to heal you? And do you want to stay with him?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Yes, I don't mind the healing and I want to stay with him. Like I said earlier, he's the only one who knows about how horrible my past is."

"Alright," Wendy said, starting to heal me. "After I'm done, you should go get some pajamas on. Maybe a blanket or two."

"Alright," I said.

Three minutes later (in Spongebob narrator voice)

"Are you done yet?"

"Yeah," Wendy said. "Now go get some pajamas on. And I should text Carla that I'll be home soon."

"You, Levy, and Lily can stay the night if you want," I offered. "I have no problem with it. We can play games, do karaoke, and even do each other's hair. Well, except for Lily."

"I have no problem staying the night," Lily said.

"Aw yeah!" Levy and Wendy said at the same time. "SLEEPOVER TIME!"

"I'll text Carla and let her know that I'm staying the night," Wendy said.

"Or you can invite her over," I suggested. "I'll even text Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Natsu and invite them and Happy over."

"AW YEAH!" Levy cheered. "MEGA SLEEPOVER! Is it alright if I invite Jet and Droy over?"

"Mm," I mumbled. "S-sure. Go ahead."

"Is something wrong, n/n?" Levy asked.

"I-it's nothing," I replied. "I-it's just that...Droy and I used to go out with each other before he started chasing after you."

"Oh," Levy exclaimed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"That's alright," I answered, understanding where Levy's coming from. "Go ahead and invite the boys over. It'll be nice to have Team Shadow Gear back together. And, I should try talking to Droy about what happened between us."