Chapter 2: Gajeel gets hurt

Y/n's POV
After making my way towards the door, I opened up to find Gajeel unconscious. And what's even more surprising is that Levy was the one who brought him all the way here. Of course, Lily and Stella were there too.

"What the hell happened to him?!" I asked, clearly worried about Gajeel.

"We were heading back to the guild when all of a sudden, some guy with a Southern Wolves emblem came out of nowhere and started attacking Gajeel!" Levy said. "I told Lily about what happened, figuring that Gajeel left his phone at the guild hall again, and he suggested that we bring him back to Fairy Hills and see if you and Wendy can help him."

"Oh no," I thought to myself. "T-the Southern Wolves are still after me? Don't they know that father passed away? I knew this would happen!"

"I'll text Wendy and tell her what happened," I exclaimed. "Lily. Help Levy bring Gajeel to the couch. We need to heal him, ASAP!"

"On it," Lily said calmly, using his wings to help Levy take Gajeel to the couch.

After that, I got my phone out and started texting Wendy.

Me
Wendy! We need you to help us heal Gajeel! Someone attacked him and Levy on their way back to Fairy Tail!

Wendy's POV (bet you weren't expecting this)
"Hey, Carla!" I called. "Where are you?"

"I'm right behind you, child," a voice called from behind me.

"Oh," I said, turning around to find Carla behind me. "Sorry. Heh heh."

"Before you go find Natsu and that tomcat," Carla started. "I heard your phone go off. It would be wise to see what it is about."

"Oh!" I said. "Thanks, Carla. I'll go check it out."

After that happened, I went to my room and grabbed my phone off the charger and checked what Carla was talking about.

"Huh?" I asked myself. "A text from Y/n~san?"

🧚‍♀️Y/n~San🧚‍♀️
Wendy! We need you to help us heal Gajeel! Someone attacked him and Levy on their way back to Fairy Tail!

Me
Oh no! Are they alright?

🧚‍♀️Y/n~San🧚‍♀️
Levy's got a couple cuts and bruises but Gajeel's been knocked out cold. He's got cuts and bruises on both arms too.

Me
I'm on my way! Have Levy and Lily take him to the couch and get some ice for his head!

🧚‍♀️Y/n~San🧚‍♀️
I already told Levy and Lily to take him to the couch. As for the ice, I'll get Gray over to my place and have him make some ice.

Me
I'll be there in a minute!

After that, I put my phone in my purse and started running towards Y/n~san's dorm.