𝓢𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓼

❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅

'Attempt number... I dunno'

(Y/N) mentally struggled to remember just how many times she had attempted to shift. She didn't even know how many methods she had tried and for a moment, wondered if the unknown amount was bad. A quick thought raced through into her mind. 'Maybe this isn't real' though (Y/N) quickly shook her head in attempt to rid herself from it. When first learning of reality shifting, (Y/N) grew skeptical but after looking at all the TikToks and reading the stories of the many people's experiences, she began to believe it but there was still that little bit of doubt nibbling away at her. (Y/N) looked at her phone and read the time.

11:54 pm

"Damnit!" She shouted before falling back onto her messy bed. She tried the most popular methods to the least popular. She had even bought crystals that countless TikTok creators had recommended though their aesthetically pleasing videos with those cute audios and and fairy lights. She couldn't sleep and looking through her script for the thousandth- no billionth time wouldn't help. Thank goodness it was the weekend. Closing her eyes, she started to meditate with some difficulty. Thinking about what her life would look like in her desired reality which would most definitely be Demon Slayer and thinking about meeting all the Hashira.

She would learn about fancy medicine stuff from Shinobu, creep out Giyuu by admiring how pretty he is, meet Tengen's hot wives, hug Kyojuro and maybe even receive the blessing of getting complimented by Mitsuri. Don't even get her started on what she would do in the storyline. As (Y/N) meditated and thought about these desires of hers, she hadn't noticed that she had grown to become tired. Falling asleep with her phone clutched in her hand, (Y/N) certainly wouldn't be prepared for what she would wake up to.

❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅

Wake up

Everything was dark and yet, (Y/N) couldn't understand why. She was so tired and her bed was a lot harder than usual.

Wake up

"Maybe later" (Y/N) mumbles to herself. Unsure as to why she did.

"Wake up!"

A yelp leaves (Y/N) after the sharp pain erupts from her stomach. Turning to lay on her back as her eyes are shut tighter from the sudden pain, she grunts and starts to realize that maybe she's not in bed. In fact, it feels more like pebbles and as she relaxes her eyelids just a bit is when she starts to see red from something bright hitting the other side. Slowly opening her eyes, the (H/C) haired girl is introduced to a new pain from the bright sun confidently shining down upon her form. "Ow" she grumbles at the two different feelings of pain unapologetically tormenting her. An unknown person moves in between her and the harsh sunlight causing her to feel grateful for one less unwanted feeling.

(Y/N)'s eyes adjust and soon widen at the sight before her.

"Oh shit" the woman unknowingly speaks upon seeing the angry dog man himself. Sanemi Shinazugawa. "What are you doing here?" He questions though it sounds more like interrogation and he doesn't look very happy either. (Y/N) scrambles to her feet all while letting out occasional grunts from the pain in her stomach. Judging by the fact that she's hurt and Sanemi is standing in front of her with an angry expression, she was probably kicked by him and damn does it hurt.

Once standing, does (Y/N) finally notice that Sanemi had a hand on his sword. "I'll ask you again. What are you doing here?" Sanemi yet again pushes as he awaits her response. (Y/N) is at a loss for words as she can only stare at Sanemi, taking all of this in. The man in front of her lets out a growl in annoyance and begins to speak. (Y/N) lets out a scream or is it a squeal? As she begins to jump around whilst holding her wounded stomach but is quickly stopped by an elbow to the back. This time, it's a scream of pain as (Y/N) soon loses her joy and excitement from finally making it to Demon Slayer.

An immediate wound, an angry Hashira, the possibility of being killed. Surprisingly, this isn't what (Y/N) expected from first arriving.