𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅

There was shouting and then later, talking though (Y/N) couldn't seem to process what it was about as she was far too busy groaning in pain. It was hard to tell but she could've sworn a few tears slipped from her eyes as well. This was too painful and agonizing an experience and for a while, (Y/N) considered leaving this reality. 'No. I have to stay' she thought to herself. Her eyes burned but so did her determination as she shakily lifted herself up from the rocks into a sitting position.

It wasn't until now that (Y/N) realized the speaking had ceased. Bringing a hand up to her cheek, she checked if she had really been crying which was now proven as fact as she wiped away her tears. With one hand pressed to her still injured stomach, the young woman looked up. This time, there were more than two eyes staring down at her. Some showed pity while others showed annoyance. She could recognize them all though most were missing. With Sanemi being one, three Hashira stood before her but it was Tengen Uzui who spoke first.

"Hey you. How'd you get here?"

(Y/N) gulped as she quickly tried to find her words in fear of getting attacked again but out of nervousness as well. With blushing cheeks and sweaty hands when confronted by the flashy, lady's man himself, (Y/N) shyly replied "That's um a bit complicated." Gasping, she spoke again "I promise I'm not a bad guy!" Neither Sanemi or Tengen looked convinced. "You know for someone who suddenly appears out of nowhere, you're not very flamboyant" Tengen declares which in turn jabs (Y/N)'s ego. Somehow being insulted by the very man she had guiltily read fanfiction about didn't feel too good.

"Maybe we should listen to her" Mitsuri Kanroji said sweetly. "After all, she doesn't seem to be a threat." Sanemi grunts at the Love Hashira's reasoning but doesn't argue. Tengen crosses his arms while looking at (Y/N) with judgement and says "You're right about that" another jab to the ego. "Well go on, explain yourself." (Y/N) thinks for a moment and decides on her answer.

"I'm not from around here." Uzui huffs, "Yeah. You definitely aren't dressed like you are" as he looks her up and down. She too looks at what she's wearing, quickly realizing that her choice in comfy clothes probably wouldn't be considered normal in the Taisho era. Nonetheless, she continues though a bit hastily "No I'm really, really not from around here. You guys are from an anime and I'm from a different reality."

Mitsuri starts to quietly ask "What's an ani-" but is interrupted by Tengen, "As flashy as that sounds, you're telling it all wrong." Sanemi speaks up "You really think we'd believe something like that?!" "Probably not." (Y/N) sighs in defeat. 'I probably should have worded things better, and kept the anime part to myself.' (Y/N) thought in embarrassment.

"But what should we do about her then?" The Sound Hashira's question receives (Y/N)'s full attention. They all look towards her as she looks back in slight fear but hope as well. Sanemi and Tengen look at each other but when they look back, their expressions are unreadable as Mitsuri's shows pity yet again. "What?" The reality shifter asks.

At one moment, (Y/N) had come across three incredible characters. The next, she was escorted out of the area.