𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽

❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅

"That didn't just happen did it?"

(Y/N)'s voice cracked as tears filled her eyes.

'This can't be happening.'

She slowly walked the path leading away from the Hashira Headquarters area. Never would she ever expect such a thing to happen. Where would she go? What would she do? Questions like these plagued her mind as she dragged her unwilling feet. She was still in some pain from the beat down she took but it luckily wasn't too bad now. (Y/N) wiped away the tears that were building up and tried to stay positive.

'Maybe I can explore? That'd be fun." Another voice crack.

It was understandable for (Y/N) to be upset. She worked so hard to get to a place of her dreams which unfortunately ended in her getting kicked out by those she respected most.

(Y/N) sighed.

Still. If she could get through a beating from an aggressive Hashira then she could get through being lost in an unfamiliar country.. That's also in a completely different time... With man-eating humanoids who have super strength and speed. That can also kill her without her even suspecting a thing.

Yeah! She's got this!

❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅

As (Y/N) wondered the dirt path for what felt like hours (even though it wasn't long at all,) she sighted a far away village. Hope immediately took over as she quickly ran in that direction.

Finally making it, (Y/N) wheezed from the running and tried to gather herself. Someone then approached her.

"Miss are you alright?" The person asked. They were what looked like a teenage girl with her hair up. Pretty too.

(Y/N) answered "Yeah!" A bit too loudly due to the girl flinching a bit.

(Y/N) felt embarrassment. "I'm sorry." This time not as loud.

The girl smiled in reassurance. "It's alright, though you still haven't answered my question" she said a bit bashful. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she grew more embarrassed but she soon responded. "I'm. I'm alright and thank you for asking. Um, is there anywhere I can stay the night?" It was getting dark.

"Masako!" The girl turned in the direction of the voice as (Y/N) followed her lead. There was an average looking teenage boy walking up to them with slight caution faced towards (Y/N).

"Who is this?" He asked as he made it to the two. The girl who seemed to be 'Masako' answered "She is an acquaintance who needs a place to stay." The boy eyed (Y/N) but soon smiled. "I see. She will stay with us." He announced.

(Y/N) finally responded.

"What?"

❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅

Taisho Era Secret

(Y/N) could have made it to a closer village if only they had looked the other way when beginning the path.