𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓮

❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅

'Damn'

(Y/N) thought as she was now sat at the small dining table of the extremely young couple. She's still processing that piece of information too.

The modern woman didn't want to stay at random strangers' home as for one she would feel bad intruding, and two would have to be stranger danger-

"Here you are" the kind girl Masako said to the mentally troubled reality shifter as she gently placed a bowl of homemade food before her. (Y/N) eyed the contents. It smelled good but she wasn't sure if she had ever tried anything like this before.

By the time (Y/N) had scanned the visible ingredients a third time, Masako had already been seated for awhile.

"Aren't you going to eat?" The boy (Y/N) now knew as Ichiro asked in slight concern?

"Ah... Ah!" (Y/N) let out. Finally processing everything. Masako covered her mouth as she chuckled in attempt to contain it. "Please eat miss. We wouldn't want you to go to bed hungry." The young wife states.

(Y/N) feels their face redden at the small, embarrassing moment they had and started to eat with some difficulty due to not knowing much about how to have manners. Still, they tried their best and apologized to the kind couple for any mistake they might've made.

Finally done with dinner, (Y/N) offered to help Masako clean up to which she agreed. A little annoyed that Ichiro wasn't doing anything to help, (Y/N) decided not to comment on it as she knew things were different in this time.

As she washed the dishes, (Y/N) thought about how she was really here. If it was a dream then she wouldn't still feel the aches of the beating she took from Sanemi. It still hurt but not that much anymore. (Y/N) could only assume he went easy on her.

'But ow does this hurt.'

That's it! She is so getting revenge on that damned chihuahua man. She's gonna totally top ten anime deaths that asshole or at least top ten anime punches that asshole! Yeah!!

Masako must've noticed (Y/N)'s vengeful look because she had gently nudged the shifter to get her attention.

"Are you alright?" The girl asks. (Y/N) snapped out of her angry thoughts with widened eyes and timidly responded "yeah. Just thinking of an old friend." 'An old friend I'm gonna destroy!'

"I see, though please don't make such a face. It could get stuck that way" Masako chuckles to which (Y/N) awkwardly laughs back -not really understanding the joke.

As the dishes are finished, Masako goes to prepare a bed for (Y/N) which leaves the woman alone with Ichiro in silence. Ichiro breaks it. "When we first saw you, you looked to be in a rush. Any reason why?" He asks casually.

'Right. Questions.' (Y/N) hesitates with their answer "I got lost and then I saw a village so I ran to it as fast as I could." She says. "You must have been lost for awhile." Ichiro states. He continues "You must have a home somewhere and you're at the age where you should have already had a husband. Nothing about you is lining up and I can't risk putting me and my wife in danger so if you're in any trouble then please say it now."

'That was fast. I knew someone would start to suspect me not being from around here but not this quickly' (Y/N) gulped.

"Your silence tells me enough. I'm sorry but you have to leave."

'Shit shit shit'

Footsteps approach.

'No'

"Is everything alright husband?."

'Please no'

"I don't want to have to use force."

'You can't'

❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅ - ❆ - ❅