ɪɪ. 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

Tw - implies sh

That's really cool

That's really cool.

Thank you.

ELEVEN TURNED A PAGE in the magazine to reveal Ralph Macchio

Max leaned over and pointed to the boys face. "Oh, you found Ralph Macchio."

"Macchio?" Eleven asked to which

Max nodded. "Yeah, he's the Karate Kid. Hai-yah! He's so hot, right?" Jayden walked into the room with a smile. "I bet he's an amazing kisser, too." Max gushed.

"Better than me?" Jayden scoffed playfully. She placed a hand on her heart and dramatically fell back onto Eleven's bed.

"Oh shut it, JJ" Max whispered, giving her a peck on the cheek. Jayden then sat up and let Max sit besides her.

Eleven turned to the girls. "Is Jay a good kisser?" She asked.

Maxs face burned. "Yeah, Rose. Tell us." Jay said.

"Of course you are! But then again, I've never kissed anyone else..." She trailed off.

Jayden laughed. "Thanks, Rose."

Max then turned her attention to Eleven. "Is Mike a good kisser?" She questioned.

"Why do you need to know if Mike of all people is a good kisser?" Jayden questioned.

"Research." Max said simply before turning to El, expecting her response.

"I don't know." El responded with a small shrug. "He's my first boyfriend."

"Ex boyfriend." Jayden whispered, Max nodded, agreeing with her girlfriend. A sad look crossed Elevens face as she looked down at her hands.