ᴠɪɪɪ. 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Tw - homophobia, d and f slur used, talks about death, murder, and weapons, implied ED

Welcome to the Harrington house,

feel free to stay a while.

EDDIE PLACED AN OLD newspaper on Max's dining room table, his finger guiding the other's eyes to a small ad in the corner

"Check this out. The War Zone. I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh... well, uh, killing things, basically."

"Do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin asked, leaning over Eddie's shoulder and reading the as. "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" She looked around the group.

Eddie sighed and gave a shrug, "Well, lucky for us it is, so... this this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks."

Erica crossed her arms over her chest, "if we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." She stated.

Jayden nodded, "You guys are asking to just see angry, homophobic, republicans who want to kill Eddie." She said.

"And they're probably there, shopping for stuff to kill Eddie with," Vera added on, motioning to the Munson boy.

Nancy sighed, "normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk."

Lucas nodded, agreeing. "Me too."

Dustin sighed, shaking his head. "Yeah, but is it worth the time? We still need to get Jayden's Walkman, meaning it'll take all day and a half to bike to both places and back."

The group went quiet, thinking. Eddie turned to Dustin, "who said anything about bikes?"

Steve gave a confused look to Eddie, looking down at him. "What? You got some car we don't know about?"