ɪɪɪ. 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

Tw - none

Fine, I will

Fine, I will. You guilt-tripped me into this.

I know.

MAX WAS SAT ON the closed toilet with Jayden standing between her legs, dabbing a wet cloth to her face

It was a small cut on the red-heads cheek but Jayden insisted she cleaned it. Max claimed she was overreacting but Jayden disagreed.

"It's barley noticeable." Max laughed, bringing her hand up to Jaydens and moving the cloth away from her freckled face.

"Yeah, but it's a cut. And a cut could get infected. And an infection leads to worse." Jayden explained, shaking her head. Max rolled her eyes as the Harrington girl got the first-aid kit from under the sink, stumbling a bit.

"Woah, you okay?" Max asked.

Jayden nodded. "Just a bit dizzy." Which was the truth, she hadn't eaten since yesterday. "This is gonna sting just a bit." Jayden said, taking a tube of Neosporin out of the box.

Max nodded as Jay took her place between Maxs legs again, the redheads hands going to her waist making butterflies erupt in her stomach.

Jayden placed a q-tip with the ointment on Maxs cut. Max stiffened and her hands slightly tightened around Jaydens waist.

"Breathe." The brunette advised, pulling the q-tip away. She quickly covered the rest before putting a small bandaid on the girls' cut. "Voilà." Jayden smiled. "Wait. I think I forgot something." She paused and Max looked up at her confused, her hands still planted on Jays waist.

The brunette leaned down and kissed the bandaid-covered wound. "There." She smiled, patting her girlfriends cheek.

"You missed." Max pointed out as Jay put the kit away.

"What do you mean?" Jayden asked as Max pulled her back by the belt loops of her shorts. Max pointed to her lips with a small smile. "Oh." Jayden nodded with a low laugh.

She leaned down and connected her lips to Maxs. Max pulled her closer by her belt loops making her smile.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Lucas hit the bathroom door repeatedly. "Get out here. We got work to do."