Meeting the Team

Hi, I know I haven't worked on this story for a while. I have just lost the most interest in it. I will finish it the best I can. My writing has changed so much and my skills have changed. I am struggling to make this pretty good. Please be patient with me. Thank you for all the support on this story! I am on Twitter at DaniMason2019 and it is for updates on my stories and polls on what I will write next so please follow me! I am on Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter, Archiveofourown under the name FangirlWriter1!, and under the name DaniMason. I hope you enjoy this story and review this story. I really enjoy constructive criticism and ideas. I have edited the earlier chapters with some details and grammar so you might want to reread this story, I am sorry.

I don't own Danny Phantom and Young Justice or the characters.

-FangirlWriter

It was a bright day in June and I was enjoying it immensely. The blue sky was lovely and the birds that weren't crows or ravens were coming back. Today I was going to Happy Harbor to meet "The Team" and start training with them. I was nervous but at least Star was going to be there for me.

I left a note in my room saying that I was hanging out with Sam and Tucker for my parents in case they even cared. I doubted that they would even notice. My parents cared way more about their work than their children.

The rest of Team Phantom knew that they were working with the Justice League but since they weren't invited, they didn't know where they were.

Anyway, I met up with Star at the park to meet up with Black Canary or Dinah as she asked to be called. There was an alleyway by the park with a zeta tube. We were both in our costumes. Star's was a navy blue jumpsuit and she had a matching domino mask with a neck gator. (It is like the neck from a turtleneck)

Dinah said "Hey kids, Just walk into this door and you will end up in the Cave. Then we will have introductions and after a while, we will have a training session to see where everyone is. Do you guys understand?"

Me and Star both said "Yep."

I went second after Star. The zeta tube felt so odd.

When I got to the Cave, around six people were standing around what looked like the living room. A blonde girl and a redheaded boy were play fighting, and a black-haired boy with sunglasses was talking to a black-haired girl were talking and cheering on the play fighting. The blond black boy was trying to make sure that nothing got broken and a red-headed girl with green skin was talking to a tall black-haired boy.

Dinah said "Hey Team, this is Danny Phantom and Shadow."

"Hi I am Wally and I am Kid Flash."

"I am Artemis, it is both my real name and superhero name."

"I am Robin, I can't tell you my secret identity."

"I am Mg'ann, you can just call me Megan. I am Miss Martian. What are your guy's favorte dessert?"

"I am Superboy and my real name is Conner."

"I am Kaldur'ahm, you can just call me Kaldur."

"I am Zatanna and like Artemis that is both my real name and superhero name."

Star went first and said "Nice to meet you all. Megan my favorite dessert is rocky road ice cream with chocolate cake. I am Star Waller and hi Wally."

Wally exclaimed and ran up to hug her "How is my favorite cousin?"

Star laughed and said, "I am your only cousin, I am great though."

I said "I guess it is my turn. Hi, I am Danny Phantom, my real name is Danny Fenton. Which is super creative, I know. I am half ghost and half human. My favorite dessert is pumpkin spice bread."

Wally walked up to me and said "Nice to meet you, you better be treating my favorite cousin well."

"Of course, she is an amazing person."