Start of a New Beginning New Beginning

I am FangirlWriter. This is the beginning of my story. I won't be able to update regularly. Sorry, I will update as much as possible.

(AN) I updated this chapter. I may not publish much because of not being allowed on the internet as much. Please do enjoy this story and review this story. 7/5/2019

Updated it again. 7/22/19

I don't own Danny Phantom and Young Justice or the characters.

10/27/22- I edited many chapters for grammar and better flow.

My name is Danny Fenton also known to some as Phantom. This is the story of how I found the love of my life in the most unexpected place. I had two best friends and an overprotective sister that was the one who raised me. Together we took on the world. No one in our town liked the Fenton's, they thought they were crackpots for believing in ghosts. They are still crackpots and the worst ghost hunters you will ever encounter.

At least, my father. My mother is a pretty good decent hunter. We were not normal and never would be. All hopes had flown out the window when I was fourteen and starting high school. I became a half-ghost. When the portal turned on with me inside, the only thought that was running through my head was that I wanted no one to suffer the pain I was feeling. It was the most painful thing I have ever felt. During the pain, Sam, Tucker, and I became ghost hunters that protected Amity Park. My sister Jazz found out, she saw me transform. It took a while but we found our groove. While we were in our sophomore year Jazz graduated high school and started college to become a psychologist.

We all had outfits that we often wore and had multiple copies of them. Plus I and the rest of Team Phantom except Jazz. Sam is now 5'6 and wears a really long dark purple shirt with a pair of black leggings, she also had neon green combat boots. She cut her hair into a pixie cut for ease while fighting ghosts and wears the same lipstick. She hides an Ecto gun under her shirt at school. Tucker is now 5'11 and wears brown combat boots with dark green baggy pants with many pockets to hold his PDA etc. His hat and a PDA got burned by Ember (a rockstar ghost) in revenge for being the singer that broke the trance that she had over the world. He started growing out his hair after that event. Jazz is the same height at 5'6 and now wears a pair of black leggings with a navy blue long-sleeved shirt and a pair of black boots. She now wears light brown lipstick and her hair is in a stylish A-Line bob. I am now 6'1 thanks to my dad's genes. Luckily I didn't get the broadness too. I now pretty much wear whatever to hide my life as Phantom and to cover the blood. I wear a baggy blood-red long-sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans and black combat boots with neon green laces.

All of us made up Team Phantom. Everything was going fine. Maybe a little too fine, but all of a sudden everything was changing. Star Waller, an A-Lister, was changing. She now wore a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a white shirt with orange trim around the sleeves and the bottom. She also wore teal converses with dark red lipstick. saw her crying outside.

"Star, what's wrong?" I said in a concerned tone. That is all it took to open her up and help her.

"Being popular is a big fat lie, I have no friends, my boyfriend only likes me for my popularity and looks. My parents work all the time. My friends don't care at all that I like to solve mysteries and I am good at Math and English!" She sobbed as I hugged her, she let a loser hug her this feels like an alternate universe.

When she was done I told her "Star you can be yourself and show this school what you are made of but lose your friends or keep your friends but nothing changes."

She said "I will finally be myself. Can we be friends? I am so sorry about all the bullying, it was peer pressure and I should have never given in."

"Deal, don't worry I forgive you."