New Friendship, Taking Down A-List

I don't own Danny Phantom and Young Justice or the characters.

10/27/22- It has been edited for better clarity

For a few weeks, we kept our friendship a secret from our friends and everyone else. Sam was just too hateful to A-Listers or former A-Listers to accept it. Plus Tucker and Jazz would let it slip to her. Also, the A-Listers weren't supportive at all of the losers, Star could get hurt. I learned that she was planning to take the A-Listers down. Her cousin Wally was bullied by the popular kids, so she became one. You can't be hurt on the top right? She quickly realized that in Amity Park it was so much worse. They controlled the whole town, they lied, blackmailed, and were much smarter than anyone knew. So she acted dumb and loyal and found out their secrets for the most part.

She needed more. She asked me if I could steal their book full of blackmail. She had the videos incriminating the A-List. I said yes, but asked why.

She said, "I know that you are Phantom."

"How did you know?" I asked

"I love to solve mysteries, plus I have superhero friends." she slyly said So I went to steal a book like Robin Hood.

The book had everything in the town. They made Nasty Burger give them discounts because of the horrendous conditions. They had so much blackmail on everyone. They were even close to finding out my secret identity. They were ready to use it to ruin my life. They needed to go down. The video had how Nathan had a running cheating business with changing grades and everything. Nathan had to cheat for the A-Listers for free.

We got the videos putting the A-List in a bad light. Star apologized to everyone and asked for testimonies and to sign them. Mostly everyone was more than happy to help. Others were concerned that she would trick them because she was one of them. One of them being Sam. When I appeared they realized she meant business. That is because being seen as a nerd or loser meant immediate termination and becoming enemies. Which is a terrible fate.

Star asked Tucker to put the video together and play it over the whole town. She also got the testimony of all the townspeople wronged by the A-Listers. Game on tomorrow.