Martha

Martha finds herself in complete darkness, the only sound being the deafening silence. She has a feeling of floating in the air for what seems like hours, with nothing to see but pitch-black void all around her. The feeling of being trapped in the void of emptiness terrifies her, and she looks around to see if there's anything she can recognize.

Gradually, a shape starts forming in the blackness. It twists and turns, eventually taking the shape of a massive building - a castle, perhaps. Martha moves towards the castle and looks inside through a window, where she sees Dracula and two little girls huddled together on the floor in a children's room. The two girls are gripping Dracula's sides, looking visibly frightened. Martha realizes that one girl has fangs, while the other doesn't. She can see that the little girl without fangs is human, and the other, her dearest daughter, Mavis.

Dracula seems to be talking to the girls, and Martha watches them with tears in her eyes. Suddenly, the human child looks up at the window where Martha is standing and points towards her. Dracula frowns and says something to the child, who stands up and walks to the window. Martha reaches out and takes the child's hand, and there is a gust of wind that makes her dizzy. In a flash, the scene disappears, and Martha finds herself in a strange room filled with toys. She looks down to see that she is dressed in different attire.

As she tries to make sense of what's happening, she spots a mirror and runs towards it. She sees the little girl, Carol, staring back at her. Martha is stunned by this revelation, and she realizes that she is Carol, and Carol is Martha.

Carol rubs her eyes, still half asleep, and murmurs to herself about seeing her mother in her dreams. Martha listens silently, feeling a pang of pain for the child's loss. She reads Carol's thoughts, and it becomes clear that her mother has passed away a long time ago. Martha can relate to the child's pain, having experienced something similar. She decides that she will find a way to use her connection to Carol to help her family, even if it means waiting for the right moment.

As she watches Carol talking to herself, Martha realizes how much the child is going through and how brave she is to deal with it alone. She feels a deep connection to Carol and wishes that she could do more to ease the child's pain.