Mavis and Johnny's Wedding

Carol's POV:

Today was the day Mavis was getting married to Johnny. I was fixing Mavis's dress as Wanda entered the room, "Hello, dear." I gaze at the female werewolf, "Hello, Wanda. How are you?" Wanda strolls up to me with a grin, "I am doing well! Are you ready for the wedding to start?"

"Oh, I am! And I have... now just finished the last touches on Mavis's dress." I answered, tying a red bow on the back of the black dress. Wanda stood next to me, "You've outdone yourself, dear." She praised. I smiled and straightened it out a bit, "I know that it belonged to Martha, but I hope that she doesn't mind a few touches here and there." I nervously chuckled.

"I love it..."

"Welcome! Welcome!" I hear Dracula greet everyone down the hall. I cleared my throat, "Well, better go meet the groom's parents." Wanda nodded and took my hand. We walked down the stairs to the lobby to see Johnny's family enter the hotel, a bit nervous and worried.

"Mr. and Mrs. Loughran, the parents of the groom, and family." The Suit Of Armor introduces. I snicker lightly at their reaction as Johnny's family chuckle nervously.

"Mom and Dad!" Johnny shouts, sprinting up to them. Dracula walked up to me with a grin, "How did the dress turn out?" He questions as the human family hugs Johnny, "Johnny!" Linda Loughran smiles.

"I can't believe you're all here!"

I smiled at my zing, "You will have to find out yourself..." I teased. After photos were taken, everyone walked into the wedding venue. I knew that Dracula was going to try something, so I hid a silver fork in my hand and finished getting Mavis ready, "You ready?" Mavis was pacing around the room, "What if he doesn't want to marry me!? Ahh! What if I can't do this!?" I smiled at her, "Mavis, don't worry. It happens to everyone. You got cold feet. Now listen, everything is going to be great. Just take a deep breath and wing it."

"Wing it?"

"Be yourself, Mave."

"Oh."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! Yo, how hot is my date?" Murray asks his friends as they wait for the wedding to start. "So hot. Wow. How 'bout how hot mine is?" Griffin spoke. The monsters turn to an empty seat next to Griffin with a puzzled look.

"You got a date?" Murray asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. She's invisible. That's why you can't see her."

Frank scoffed, "Oh, right. This is the one from 'Canada'?"

"Shh. Weddings starting." Griffin hushes Frank.

The wedding starts with Johnny's brother, Brett, with a monster named Kelsey coming down the aisle. A monster waves at them, and Kelsey puts her hand in her mouth after pointing to Brett. I quickly snuck into the room and sat next to Dracula, startling him for a moment.

The humans awwed as a human flower girl appeared, but the wolf pups attacked her, making the monster awwed at that. Then, Mavis appears, and Dracula smiles, imagining Mavis is young. Johnny puts the wedding ring on Mavis' finger, and just as they are about to kiss, I see Drac about to use his powers, so I stab him in the leg and clamp his mouth shut, stopping him from shouting in pain. The two newly-wedded couples gave a kiss, and everyone then cheered. After the two walks down the aisle, Dracula glances at me, rubbing his leg with a scowl.

"I knew you were going to try something." I whispered to him. Everyone walked to the large ballroom and sat at the tables as Marty spoke in his language, giving a speech to everyone.