CHAPTER 3: 2 YEARS AGO...

Miyu's POV

January 14, 2019 (2 years ago)

Reporter: Natsuya Ikuya-senshu and Kirishima Ikuya-senshu congratulations again for your win!

Natsuya: Arigatou Gozaimasu (thank you very much)! *winks*

And many ladies screamed

Reporter: It seemed that the audience really loved Natsuya-senshu and also Kirishima-senshu.

Kirishima: We also love our fans and we are thankful for their supports

The audiences squealed of what kirishima said

Reporter: We all know that you two are one of the best swimmers in the country and also in the whole world, and It seems that a new rising star is joining and Her name is Miyuki Ikuya.

Are you perhaps related to her?

The two looked shock and faced each other until Natsuya talked;

Natsuya: No, she is not a relative. I guess we just share one surname but she is not related to us in any way.

Reporter: I see, thank you both for your time and Goodluck in your future games!

I froze when I heard my Own brothers that they denied my Existence I felt my heart shattered into millions of pieces. All this time I tried to get their acknowledgement back. It was all for nothing. I feel like my body is going numb. I think I'm gonna faint. And I heard my parents and friends screaming my name. Next thing that I saw was darkness

*beep* *beep* *beep*

January 24, 2021 (Sunday) - 6:30 am

My alarm woke me up panting. Geez why do I have to dream that day of all day.Hayst

I turned off my alarm and took my phone in a drawer and headed straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

After I got dressed for the day I went down straight to the living room and I was greeted by the people who are working for us. I know that they are called maids but I don't want to call them maids. I would rather call them Our Aids because they help us around the house. You get the point.

I greeted the staff in my house in a respectful tone because I am grateful for their service. And after that I greeted my parents.

Miyu: ohayo Gozamasu mama, papa

Mama: Ohayo gozaimasu, Baby Girl

Papa: Ohayo Gozaimasu! Princess!

I smile slightly at their greetings

I am now 14 years old turning 15 this September but my parents call me names like I'm 5 years old. Not that I mind though. I love them calling me like that.

My parents are very loving and caring. Yes they are busy and always out of the country but whenever they are here they always make time for me.

I wonder If things will be a lot happier if I get along with my brothers.

I flinched in thought knowing that would never happen.

Papa: here you go My Princess, your all time favorite, eggs and waffles!

Mama: don't forget your favorite chocolate milk.

Miyu: Arigatou Mama, papa

We prayed before We eat our breakfast. After we ate our breakfast mom and dad dropped me off first in the gym where I train archery, it is just 10 mins drive from my home.

I arrived at the training grounds and was greeted by My uncle/coach.

Kakashi: Ohayo Gozaimasu! Miyu-chan.

He said it with a smile and full energy.

Miyu: ohayo gozaimasu, uncle

I answered in a respectful voice and smiled slightly

Kakashi: Yosh, for today we are going to do the usual routine. But you should stretch first

Miyu: Hai (yes)

After I've done some stretches, I went to the locker where I have put my 2 bows and arrows. I also have one Bow and some arrows at home. We also have an archery ground at home but not as big as this gym.

After checking my bows I realized that both of my bow strings snapped. I quickly went to the storage room where they put Different equipment that are used for sports. I went to the archery section but it seems there are no Bow strings on it.

Sighs I guess I have to buy some.

I went out to the storage room and approach My coach to buy some Strings for my bow. Coach Kakashi told me that I should Ask someone to buy it for me but I insisted I should go instead. It's been awhile since I've taken a stroll in Tokyo.

I look around the town and As usual it still looks amazing.

I finally arrived at the archery store and I was greeted by the Owner Mrs. Takigawa.

My eyes widened as I saw the Himari sisters, who are very famous archers, in the right aisle looking at the arrow section. I'm going to take a picture with them after I bought my bow strings, I mentally note to myself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Author's Note - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another long chapter and also expect there will be long chapters in the future, but if it's too long you can comment on it so that I can adjust. Anyways, Hoorah for reading another chapter! There will be new characters in the next chapter so just keep on reading!

Unless it's midnight... you need sleep HAHAHAHA

Please, please do take care of your mental and physical health everyone, hope this story helps relieve your stress.