CHAPTER 106: TRUST

PREVIOUS CHAPTER RECAP:

Katsumoto's POV

I was shocked.

I have my suspicions but I was still shocked when Kakashi-san told me the truth.

Kakashi: I decided to tell you so that you know what is going on with them, because you will be seeing her as well. They might often encounter each other so...

I looked at him and saw a sad expression on his face.

That must be hard as he saw his niece suffer like that. And the reason was his own nephews.

Katsumoto: I see. I'll keep it a secret. Please trust me I won't tell anybody.

I smiled, reassuring me.

Kakashi: Arigato Katsumoto-san.

We then shaked hands.

Katsumoto: Can I ask one more thing?

Kakashi: What is it?

Katsumoto: Wouldn't it be better to let the public know rather than just keeping it to herself. It is obvious she is the victim in this situation.

Kakashi: Remember when you say that my sister and my brother-in-law are kind? Miyuki got it from them.

He smiled sadly.

Katsumoto: But I couldn't believe that they are also the parents of the Ikuya brothers.

Kakashi: Me neither.

We both laughed.

Kakashi: And now you have learned the truth. Please don't treat the Ikuya brothers differently than before. It is for Miyuki's sake as well.

Katsumoto: Hai. I'll just give them a warning to not cause a scene like that again.

Kakashi: Thank you for your cooperation.

Katsumoto: Thank you as well. 

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

START OF THE CHAPTER

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Miyuki Ikuya's POV

February 5, 2023 (Thursday)- 10:30am @MK's Palace

Yabe, the way I talked was cold. What if they would find it rude and wanted to leave me.

Sarina: Miyu-chan?

I was taken back from my thoughts.

I then looked at them.

Miyuki: Hai?

Sarina: Are you okay?

Aiya: You should get changed. You must be freezing.

She put a towel over me and they all smiled at me.

Maybe they are different after all.

Miyuki: That is right!

I smiled.

Sarina Koga's POV

WAAH!

I can't take it anymore. Miyuki is going to be the end of me. She has been smiling a lot. I don't think I can survive today.

But I think her smile is a bit sad this time. It is because we didn't protect her from that trash.