CHAPTER 35: T.E. BUILDING TOUR

Yuki's POV

January 27, 2021 (Wednesday)- 12:43 nn @ Technologent Enterprises Building

OMG I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Miyu-chan just said a great comment about how we play. And what's even better is that she is a fan of ours?! Miyuki Ikuya is a fan of Ryujin Nippon. This is not a drill.

As Miyu-chan continued watching I texted our group chat:

Ryujin Nippon Group chat on Instagram:

Yuki to Everyone: YOOO guess what I heard today!

Sekita to Everyone: Yaa Yuki-san, are you still with Miyu-chan?

Yuki to Everyone: Hai, Miyu-chan and her parents invited me to eat lunch with them as a thanks for picking her up.

Ran to Everyone: That is so unfair Yuki-senpai!

Yuji to Everyone: Agreed!

Otsuka to everyone: Agreed!

Miyaura to everyone: (2)

Yamauchi to Everyone: (3)

Yuki to Everyone: Well you don't want to hear what Miyu-chan told me about our team?

Yuji to everyone: ...

Ran to everyone: ...

Otsuka to everyone: ...

Taishi to everyone: ...

Sato to Everyone: ...

Masaki to Everyone: ...

Yuji to everyone: Umm, please do tell us Captain

Ryujin Nippon to Everyone: Please tell us captain!

I smiled as I shook my head. At this point maybe Miyu-chan should start coaching us because these guys only listen whenever she is involved. I thought to myself.

Yuki to Everyone: Well Miyu-chan said that she watches our matches.

Yuji to Everyone: Hontoni?!?!

Masaki, Taishi, Yamauchi, Otsuka, Sekita to Everyone: HONTONI?!

Ran to Everyone: Miyu-chan watches our matches?! Is this for real?

Yuki to Everyone: Do I look like I can joke about this matter? Of course it's true.

Ryujin Nippon: WOAH

Yuki to Everyone: Oh did I also mention that she has also been a fan of ours since last year.

The group chat was silent for a while. But then Miyaura-san replied:

Miyaura: Na-nani?

Masaki: Miyu-chan is a fan of ours?

Taishi: HOLD UP, THE Miyuki Ikuya is a fan of ours?!

Yuki: Yup the one and only.

Sato: Wait, wait, Miyuki Ikuya, the one who took up swimming and archery as her sports.

Yuki: Yeppp

I texted while trying to hold back my laughter because I'm still with Miyu-chan

Ogawa: Am I dreaming?

Otsuka: Are we in a dream?

Tomohiro: If this is a dream I don't want to ever wake up.

Kenta: Sameee

Yuji & Ran: Same here.

Yuki: I, too, still really can't believe it. Oh gotta go now, Miyu-chan said she will begin to tour the office. Bye bye!

Ran: Where's the justice Yuki-san!

Yuji: That's right Yuki-san how are you so blessed?

Yuki: MWAHAHA, It seems despite of being the captain of a chaotic team, Kami-sama blessed me with this

Tomohiro: Oi who are you calling chaotic?!

Yuki: Gotta go now byeee!

I closed my phone, put it in my pocket then followed Miyu-chan outside the lounge. She then turned to me and said:

Miyu: Okay we'll begin first in my parent's office. Follow me.

I then followed her and after A couple of steps we reached a huge door and she greeted the security guard guarding the office we went inside.

Miyu: So this is my parents' office, here's my mom's desk and my dad's desk.

She pointed to the two large desks with a computer and a laptop each. I began to scan the room and it seems there are a lot of books about businesses and there are record books too.

Yuki: Woah, you can see the whole Tokyo City from up here.

I said as I walked from the glass window.

Miyu: Yeah it's even beautiful at night.

I looked at her and she smiled sadly while facing the window. I was worried and I asked:

Yuki: Miyu-chan? Is everything okay?

She was taken aback at what I said and then she faced me and replied as she smiled slightly:

Miyu: Iie (No), I'm fine.

Yuki: Are you sure?

She hesitated for a while and sighed as she looked at the window.

Miyu: There's someone I just miss, that's all.

She sadly smiled.

Yuki: You can let it out if you want? It's fine.

Miyu: Thanks.

She paused for a moment and started talking...

↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣ Author's Note↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣

YES There are 3 chapters! Again Happy New Year and I am wishing that 2023 will be one of the best years that you will have and let us look forward to learning and exploring new things. It's a bit early but Here's to 2023!