CHAPTER 92: FORGIVENESS

Warning: There are strong language ahead!

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

PREVIOUS CHAPTER RECAP: 

Sousuke's POV

January 31, 2021 (Sunday) 11:57 am @Azure 45

What should we do? We need Miyuki to teach us how to swim faster. My little brother and I admit that with the current strength that we have now is not enough for us to win the gold medal.

And I hate to admit it but Miyuki has excellent swimming technique even since she started swimming. Maybe that is one of the reasons why she never lost in her swimming competition. We envy her for that. Why does she have to be good at everything?

Kirishima: It's because of you...

My eyes widened and looked over to my younger brother with darkness in his eyes.

Sousuke: Kirishima, calm down.

I said I was panicky.

Miyuki: Can you tell me what I did wrong?

Kirishima then slammed his hands on the table as he stood up looking down at Miyuki.

Kirishima: Why do you have to be so good at everything? Why did you try swimming? You outshined your brothers, that's what you did wrong. 

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

START OF THE CHAPTER

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Sousuke's POV

January 31, 2021 (Sunday) 11:57 am @Azure 45

Miyuki then looked shocked for a second then she laughed later on.

Miyuki: hahaha, I see, I see. It seems that I took your spotlight. I see.

She then turned into a serious face and looked at us directly.

Miyuki: But do you know that everything that I have done before was for you.

That caused me to widen my eyes as my brother and I looked at each other.

Miyuki: Ever since I can remember, I have loved you, you guys were my everything. I thought that you guys would be my friends forever.

She then looked down.

Miyuki: I.. I thought that you two would be my brothers forever.

There was a moment of silence.

What was she saying? What did she do for us? Those first places and gold medalists were for us? What a joke. She did everything for herself.

Kirishima: Stop bullshiting us.

My eyes widened.

Kirishima: 'You did everything for us, you say?' You are the only one who keeps winning and winning.

Miyuki: And I thought that would make you proud.

She said in a raised tone.

Miyuki: I would always look up to you. You two were my inspiration. Do you know the secret to why I always win?

Our eyes then widened.

Sousuke: What is it?

She then smirked at us.