01- Vincent Da Vogh

──────────────────────────────

───────────────
───────────────

Atheist warning!
Those who are religious, and do not like atheists, may please skip.

───────────────
───────────────

"Gracious goodness deed lord, what have I done to be here with my friends at a church on a Christmas Eve when I had planned to be at a bar, enjoying my life out

"Gracious goodness deed lord, what have I done to be here with my friends at a church on a Christmas Eve when I had planned to be at a bar, enjoying my life out. Duh!"

"I really need to think of something fast or they'll make a fuss out of my hormones that want fun right now, not candles in hands, praying in front a statue."

"Uhm, guys aren't we done yet? Like we've been here for past an hour now, and nothing such as a surprise came here, are we still waiting for something?"
You said out loud. The thoughts that have been curving up inside your stomach for so long couldn't take another shape inside, and just bursted out of you.

"Shut up Y/N, it's only been 47 minutes here, the time is 5:50 PM, the cake cutting, and the celebrations take place at 6. Either you're waiting with us or we're not friends anymore with you."

So that means freedom? These silly friends of yours are not going anywhere, and you can stamp that so basically you're now just running to celebrate your special day.

"Thank you so much Harvey, I really love you goddamn much. See ya' soon guys."

You pecked Harvey on his cheek so tightly that it inscribed red marks on his flesh. Said bye to your other 3 friends by hugging each of them, and just ran out of the church as if there's no other day to live by.

"Eventually, everything falls right."

You in take a deep breath and exhale with a smile when you realised, how you've become so up-front since you've shifted to New York, leaving your disastrous family behind.

Specially you mom. Your mom...

*Annabelle calling... Annabelle calling...*

"What a great life."