36- Your brother, my brother

"Why did you shoot at Jungkook that night? Oppa you loved and supported both of us then why did you do that?" You lowly said with your eyes getting teary and Austin was taken aback for sure.

"Y/N- yo- I'm sure you can't remember this by yourself- you- you were told this right? That's all a false story I swear there's-"

And you stood up in anger before he even completed his sentence.

"Cut your crap Austin!" You lowly screamed so that only he could hear you and no one else.

"So Jungkook was really right after all. Mom- really showed her 'step-mother' attitude with me and you... I never expected this from you, dear 'step brother'," and with that said, you stomped your foot while taking your belongings and left for your house.

You could hear him follow you from behind but you were so upset that you just kept walking with tear filled eyes.

You couldn't see who's in front of you or where you just walked but you suddenly felt a jerk on your left arm and you hauled backwards into a chest.

You quickly wiped your tears to see who it was and we're shocked as hell.

"You think...my wife would leave the house at night and I wouldn't know, hmm?" The man said with his eyes straight looking at your brother and you were just gawking at him.

How did Jungkook come here?

"What are you..."

"What am I doing here? Seriously?" He finally looks at you, pissed!

His eyes were annoyed by your question. Till you could have guessed or asked him something, you could hear Austin from behind coming towards you both.

"Listen Y/N, Jungkook is lying to you. It isn't what you think..." And Austin was so near to you that Jungkook couldn't hold in and he punched Austin in the face.

"Yah- you idiot-" there you heard Taehyung's voice as well. He was standing in a leather jacket with food in his hands and jaw dropped expressions. Seeing Jungkook hit your brother he ran and gave you his food packet while getting Jungkook off of your brother.

"Stop it, you can't kill him right now buddy just stop..." Taehyung screams.

He held Jungkook by the waist but Jungkook wouldn't let go of Austin. He was just hitting him like anything with so much force and Austin was on the ground almost lifeless and bloody.

"Jungkook please stop..." You cried but he didn't hear so you called the ambulance.

Finally Taehyung was able to remove Jungkook over your brother but he was still upset.

"Austin- I knew your mother hated me because of what our father did but you- you would be such a bastard I didn't know that you rascal. You crossed all your limits."

Jungkook growled screamed at Austin who was lying on the ground coughing out blood so you went and sat down keeping his head on your laptop while crying.

"Please just shut up now," you shouted at Jungkook and started cleaning your brother's wound with your handkerchief.

Soon the ambulance arrived and they took Austin in. Before going inside the ambulance you glared at Jungkook one last time and went with your brother to the hospital.

"What the hell did you do? Do you even know how it'll impa-" as Taehyung was saying Jungkook punched him as well in the face.

"Why me-" and he gained one more punch from Jungkook. Taehyung was now on ground crying at the hit and Jungkook sat next to him with one knee on the ground.